Cov fans fighting eachother (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Any thoughts on this Saturday's game, or are you not interested because there won't be any Stone Island or Slade there?

Sorry but I always picture you and Earlsdon loyal as these two
th

letsallsingtogether

Fighting again today in block 17.
One little shit ran in kicked out and ran off again.
Hope they get the coward.

clint van damme

Fighting again today in block 17.
One little shit ran in kicked out and ran off again.
Hope they get the coward.

Something went off at the front between 16 and 17 as well or is that the incident you are referring to?
Also saw a lad in the toilets at half time clearing a wound on his head where someone had whacked him. Looked quite nasty and I told him to go and get it looked at but he said he was OK.

CV22SBA

Also kicked off in block 19 near the front. Only a couple of punches thrown and one guy then just decided to leave otherwise it could of got nasty.

Nick

Administrator
Also kicked off in block 19 near the front. Only a couple of punches thrown and one guy then just decided to leave otherwise it could of got nasty.

Never understood that.

If somebody starts windmilling how do they decide to just "leave it"?

"Ah sorry mate, enjoy your day. I know I just whacked you at a football match over something silly but see you later"

chiefdave

What was that announcement for people in block 17 (I think) to sit in their seats all about. Couldn't really make out what was being said.

Nick

Administrator
What was that announcement for people in block 17 (I think) to sit in their seats all about. Couldn't really make out what was being said.
Was to clear the stair wells as they said people are stood and sat in those.

Warwickhunt

Mind you i felt like fighting some one after watching that purile shite of a game:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ps1948

Probably too scared.
Probably not paid enough to risk getting a beating if everyone else jumps in to defend the moron/thug/idiot they are trying to ask to take a seat.
The sound system is appalling - I was really struggling to hear the names of the legends as they were introduced, and didn't hear that one about block 17 at all.

Nick

Administrator
If somebody can't handle being told to move to their seat without trying to fight a steward with their mates backing them up they should be put in the centre circle on their own with the biggest steward to sort it out.

Why do we have so many fans who should be in the hills have eyes?
Probably not paid enough to risk getting a beating if everyone else jumps in to defend the moron/thug/idiot they are trying to ask to take a seat.
The sound system is appalling - I was really struggling to hear the names of the legends as they were introduced, and didn't hear that one about block 17 at all.

Wiseoldfool

I sit in block 17 and there's been at least 3 occasions this season of flare ups.I think it's people getting up to go to toilets or to keep up their
alcholl levels,then they decide to stay and watch the game and others can't see.As for the trouble outside I heard a gang of Preston hooligan's were
the problem.

Tommo72

I sit in block 17 and there's been at least 3 occasions this season of flare ups.I think it's people getting up to go to toilets or to keep up their
alcholl levels,then they decide to stay and watch the game and others can't see.As for the trouble outside I heard a gang of Preston hooligan's were
the problem.

Preston?

ajsccfc

The announcement about people standing in the gangways was crystal clear to me in block 17 so I guess the sound was localised if it was hard to make out elsewhere. Couldn't make out much of the other announcements including the legends procession though.

The Great Eastern

The announcement about people standing in the gangways was crystal clear to me in block 17 so I guess the sound was localised if it was hard to make out elsewhere. Couldn't make out much of the other announcements including the legends procession though.
I was at the back of block 20 and the announcement regards block 17 was loud and clear. Generally, the tannoy was terrible quality....

Sky Blue Harry H

Preston only 27 miles from Morecambe. PNE didn't play yesterday, so I suppose a few local twits who normally follow them could have come down for a day out and decided to seek out a bit of trouble. Bit strange, though and glad they got a slap if they did.

mds

Saw two lots of City fans fighting yesterday, those in block 16\17 towards the front are rowing every other week, it was them that caused the old steward to get hurt a week or two ago, always seems to be an issue. And at half time down in the concourse under block 18 more City fans having a good go at each other.

The Great Eastern

Preston only 27 miles from Morecambe. PNE didn't play yesterday, so I suppose a few local twits who normally follow them could have come down for a day out and decided to seek out a bit of trouble. Bit strange, though and glad they got a slap if they did.
As ever, most Sky Blue fans would prefer that fighting was confined to the boxing ring. BUT.... if it really, really has to kick off, then you definitely want to see our lot kick the crap out of the oppo yobs.
Merely my opinion of course

Tommo72

As ever, most Sky Blue fans would prefer that fighting was confined to the boxing ring. BUT.... if it really, really has to kick off, then you definitely want to see our lot kick the crap out of the oppo yobs.
Merely my opinion of course

Did anyone actually see the incident with the Morecambe/Preston lads? Only Evo mentioned it.

Wiseoldfool

Did anyone actually see the incident with the Morecambe/Preston lads? Only Evo mentioned it.
Didn't see what happened at half time with the smokers but after the game there were pockets of trouble.One incident a copper was chasing a fan the lad broke away and the copper
went flat on his face,to a huge cheer from those watching don't think he was amused went for a group of young fans shouting so you think that's funny

Sky Blue Harry H

Yes - though it a bit odd that only Evo had reported anything (although another poster has now mentioned the PNE connection, but didn't actually say he'd seen anything)

Users who are viewing this thread