Cov v brum live on sat (1 Viewer)

sotv1987

I've just looked at the live on sat website and it states that the cov v blues game is live on aljezera sports 9 channel on tuesday, just going to check my system to see if we have that, if so I will not be attending the game, sorry if this has been posted elsewhere

sotv1987

Normally myp2p show most the football games which are being streamed they always have every premiership game

I've just checked my satelite system and we have ajezeera 9 so am confident the game will be on live on Tuesday

pusbccfc

Disappointed people on here that won't go!
The ticket prices are so cheap compared to usual, and its against a team in the league above.
Its embarrassing and our support is embarrassing.

When there's 5000 blues fans and 6000 cov fans on tuesday...

SORT IT OUT CITY FANS!

Grendel

The ticket prices are so cheap compared to usual, and its against a team in the league above.

SORT IT OUT CITY FANS!

Get used to it. Only die hard addicts will go until we remove The Clueless One - he is losing supporters in droves.

pusbccfc

Get used to it. Only die hard addicts will go until we remove The Clueless One - he is losing supporters in droves.

I've been used to it since the time it dropped to 13k.
If you're a proper football fan you should stick with your team, whoever is in charge.

Grendel

I've been used to it since the time it dropped to 13k.
If you're a proper football fan you should stick with your team, whoever is in charge.

I do I still suffer every week

Gaz

Can you not see that you are ruining this forum for a lot of people by turning every thread into an anti campaign.

Roll on the days when we can all just get back to talking about football again.

SkyBlueScottie

SORT IT OUT CITY FANS!

There will not be 5000 blues fans there.

skybluejelly

i left yesterdays game with my son thinking ..sod this why do i do this too myself each year...then walked straight to the ticket office and bought 2 tickets for tuesday...the reason is..i support city thru thick or thin...just happen to be very thin at the moment

the_ferret

Blues have sold 400 tickets. Who in their right mind thinks they're going to bring 5000 for a league cup second round game? The crowd on Tuesday will be like every other crowd around the country - poor.

What's the hang up about crowds anyway? Not nice seeing the Ricoh 1/3 full, but spare a thought for Carlisle fans who have to endure a stadium only 16% full on a good day.

Crowds will hover around 10K for a while. If we're in the mix they will increase as the season goes on and we could have some bumper gates as the season comes to an end. Everybody expected that at the start and that is how it is playing out so far so why the big fuss?

coundonskyblue

i left yesterdays game with my son thinking ..sod this why do i do this too myself each year...then walked straight to the ticket office and bought 2 tickets for tuesday...the reason is..i support city thru thick or thin...just happen to be very thin at the moment

When was the thick?!

sotv1987

When there's 5000 blues fans and 6000 cov fans on tuesday
SORT IT OUT CITY FANS![/QUOT

Been to every game this season, also a season ticket holder for the last 20 years, have just spent 1k getting sky fitted in my pub, going to have a few people, I don't feel that not going Tuesday is letting the club down, I also can't believe I'm explaining myself to you!

skybluebeduff

Sorry but their isn't any stream, for some reason their is a stream of Birmingham academy vs Bristol Academy on the stream sites.......:facepalm:

sotv1987

Sorry but their isn't any stream, for some reason their is a stream of Birmingham academy vs Bristol Academy on the stream sites.......:facepalm:

Have been on to live on sat, put it in google and onto English flag!!!
Should be there unless changed since yesterday

Covstu

Okay most fans got what they wanted, thorn has left so get up there and support the boys.

Users who are viewing this thread