Cov v Lions matchday thread (3 Viewers)

CovLis86

Cant believe Barnsley and FORESt are going to be safe with 2 games remaining...what an embarrasment.

you are indeed due your time in the third division. I hope its a long time and that you rot there. Well deserved. Cheats never prosper? well its taking 35 years but that payback is coming now eh!? GOOD

CovLis86

Not mathematically no...but when our boys havent shown anywhere near enough fight last few games, the fulltime whistle may aswell be blown

Right boys. We can still win the last two and save ourselves. This is not the time to feel sorry for ourselves.

Horrible having to sit here and wait for the Bristol game to finish when ours already has.

ccfc2011

we r down..........

tomreagna

Without wanting to sound delusional, we're not mathematically down yet.

It would have to be the greatest of all escapes though!

scroobiustom

you are indeed due your time in the third division. I hope its a long time and that you rot there. Well deserved. Cheats never prosper? well its taking 35 years but that payback is coming now eh!? GOOD

How pathetic lol

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Well that doesn't make sense. If it was 35 years ago, then we have prospered - thanks!!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User

did i miss something who are sunderland? ive heard of crawley and newcastle plus other sorts but not sunderland :thinking about:

Robccfc87

You sad little c**t, have a little think about what you are doing and be safe in the knowledge that you are the epitome of everything wrong in modern society. You are a worthless piece of shit and always will be.
All the best.

Skyblue4u

Hopefully it won't be too long until the joke is on you and we we still all be here to remind you of tonight. It's only so long a small club like you can punch above your weight and stay in the premiership.

Unlike you if won't be 35 years until we get to have a laugh at your expense

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I went to Scumderland once. What a total shithole it is!

Users who are viewing this thread