Match Thread Coventry City at Forest Green Rovers Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Feb (3 Viewers)

Edgey95

1- 2 City, Bayliss with the opener, McNulty with the second

bawtryneal

Think I will go for 2-1 too. Johnson Clarke-Harris hat trick, with McNulty getting the other one.

What about Baylis and Biamou.
They are bound to score
Also, Burge. If he doesn't have a stinker we will have nothing to talk about.

BackRoomRummermill

This will be where we kick on, there is a strong resolve in this camp now and I personally believed it started against Carlisle away.

lifeskyblue

I feel at the moment we are good enough to beat anyone in this division. That said it would be typical city to only come away with a draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

I feel at the moment we are good enough to beat anyone in this division. That said it would be typical city to only come away with a draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to think we are going to tan their hide, but as they are a vegan club I am going to go with 'mess up their muesli.' Or maybe 'piss on their pulses.'

no_loyalty

This game has got loss written all over it, but I think we will win 1-0

Londonccfcfan

Feeling confident. Looking at their press conference Mark Cooper looks a man under a lot of pressure. hes spent a lot of money.

Mark Robins looks very relaxed and confident.

A few more bad results and I think my money is on him or Slade to be next to go.

Londonccfcfan

Interesting decision to be made by Robins. HE said Willis is fit and so is Kelly!

Burge
Stokes
Willis - Need pace rather than height - these lot try to play good football. Sorry McDonald edges out the team for me.
Davies
Grimmer
Shipley
Doyle
Kelly
Bayliss
Biamou
McNulty

Subs
OBrian
Dion Kelly Evans
Barrat
JMD
JCH
JP
McDonald

shmmeee

Classic Cov moment, looks like a stuck on win, will probably draw or lose.

Fuck it: 0-4 - the march to top starts here!

Bayliss, Willis, McNulty (2)

Otis

Interesting decision to be made by Robins. HE said Willis is fit and so is Kelly!

Burge
Stokes
Willis - Need pace rather than height - these lot try to play good football. Sorry McDonald edges out the team for me.
Davies
Grimmer
Shipley
Doyle
Kelly
Bayliss
Biamou
McNulty

Subs
OBrian
Dion Kelly Evans
Barrat
JMD
JCH
JP
McDonald
Nope, I think it will be the exact same 11 as Tuesday with a couple of changes.

Sky Blue Pete

Yep no brainier for me

Burge
Grimmer
Stokes
Willis
Davies
Bayliss
Kelly
Doyle
Shipley
Max
McNulty

Subs who will come on

New guy for max
Barrett for Shipley
Dion ke for Kelly

Goals in that team

1-3

Max, grimmer, McNulty

Mcbean

I opened the curtains and it's a pretty shitty looking day but I am confident the 1011 will have a good day - gonna be cold so please wear more than a sky blue shirt

itsabuzzard

I opened the curtains and it's a pretty shitty looking day but I am confident the 1011 will have a good day - gonna be cold so please wear more than a sky blue shirt
Matching sky blue shorts?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread