Coventry city badge wall sticker? (3 Viewers)

Somerset Sky Blue

Hello all,
Anyone know where I can buy a wall sticker with a Coventry city badge, for my son's bedroom?
Seen a few on-line, buy either not in stock or too small.
Needs to be a good size.
Thanks.

Ccfc1979

I got this as a present. It’s 75cm x 55cm but looks large enough on the wall. Can try and find out where it was from if this is the sort of thing you want.

Attachments

• 7D6ACB26-C163-4CD4-9421-902DC932AA19.jpeg
    7D6ACB26-C163-4CD4-9421-902DC932AA19.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 90

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Some parts of Wales are still waiting for the wheel
Indeed they are. On the flip side I drove into a big Aldi near Wrexham today and loaded up with food and straight out into a half empty car park. Oh joy !
..they don't know what's coming.

TTG

Another big shout out to Moseley signs!
After the game was cancelled, they then sent it via post, and it's arrived today.
Great work.
Can you post a picture when it's up?

Somerset Sky Blue

That is very impressive Somerset and exactly what I have been after. I have sent Mosley an email.
Moseley signs were superb.
Wall sticker is high quality (I think they are the actual suppliers for the sky blues, so not a surprise!).
Fiddly for amateurs to put on, (due to the space under the Coventry city), but patience, pushing bubbles out seemed to work!

TTG

Wall sticker is high quality (I think they are the actual suppliers for the sky blues, so not a surprise!).
Fiddly for amateurs to put on, (due to the space under the Coventry city), but patience, pushing bubbles out seemed to work!
Looks good, do you know if they do transparent stuff, so like just a Coventry logo as a black or white outline?

stay_up_skyblues

Thanks Somerset. The wife is quite arty so I I’ll leave it to her to put up when I get it. Any errors and she will be held responsible.

Somerset Sky Blue

Thanks Somerset. The wife is quite arty so I I’ll leave it to her to put up when I get it. Any errors and she will be held responsible.
To be perfectly honest, I let my wife do most of it!
I helped at the start by holding it up so she could check it was level, then left her to it....
Judging by the occasional swear word, it wasn't that easy!

wingy

It's important to keep the graphic as flat to the surface being applied to as you peel the backing off.
The Pros I've seen in action use a wet method.. here's a tutorial.

Users who are viewing this thread