Match Thread Coventry City - Birmingham City Match Thread - Friday 8th Dec (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Well I’ve predicted a pretty convincing score line on tweetleague…

CCFCSteve

I'm going to be the harbinger of doom, but it looks too attacking to be effective.

Robins saw the SBT comments about the negative starting line up last week and thought he’d teach us a lesson ! Would have Eccles in if fit but like the line up otherwise: let’s see what simms and wright can do….if we can get hold of the ball !

covhead1

We should give the Blue noses a good duffing, let's face it Rooney is the epitome of a clueless shit manager.
3-0 win for us!

Boicey

Simms and Wright need to bring it tonight.
Hopefully COH can show he’s getting there.
Should be an interesting game.

no_loyalty

Sanderson missing for Blues is a plus.

Johnnythespider

Attacking line up, should be winning this one I think.
Did anyone else notice that they even have flashing blue lights on the police horses.

StrettoBoy

That's a good looking starting line up. You can argue for the odd tweak, such as Eccles for Allen, but I don't see how it can be improved significantly.

The bench looks strong as well. At last we have strength in depth in the squad.

Happy_Martian

Sky focussing on Rooney and Boringham. Guests are Troy Deeney and Gary Rowatt. As usual, I guess we're not in this race. But also, maybe less pressure on us.

And bet is already on for a Birmingham win, both teams to score, at least 2 bookings and at least 4 corners at 33/1 on SkyBet. Hope I lose the 10p 🤞

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Attacking line up, should be winning this one I think.
Did anyone else notice that they even have flashing blue lights on the police horses.

Someone from the Birmingham marketing should sell flashing blue 🔵 noses to the Brummie fans.

Blue Man Hello GIF by Julio Janpierre

baldy

Watched Sky for 10 minutes. Got Deeney and Rowett in the studio and the whole section has been about Blues including an interview with Rooney.

They always focus on one team for 10 mins then the other team after - it's not that unusual ffs

shepardo01

Eccles making way for Allen at DM the only real surprise I guess

If O'Hares on it could be a good night
I'd have gone for Eccles instead of O'Hare - but I'm not MR, and he is absolutely right about what he said in the press this week about his selections and people not knowing what goes on behind the scenes and also how the prep works in line with countering the likely opposition formation/players/style of play!

Happy_Martian

They always focus on one team for 10 mins then the other team after - it's not that unusual ffs

We're the home team. Yet they look at Brum first ? And play their new owners Zoom call to their fans about their future building. Cov chat now shoehorned into the remaining minutes before they move over to the commentators.

TomRad85

Would have preferred Eccles in CM but other than that, all good. Let's do this.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

baldy

We're the home team. Yet they look at Brum first ? And play their new owners Zoom call to their fans about their future building. Cov chat now shoehorned into the remaining minutes before they move over to the commentators.

Yeah point taken actually

Happy_Martian

Users who are viewing this thread