Match Thread Coventry City - Cardiff City Match Thread - Monday 1st Apr (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Poor, that's on Robins.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah we were far better once o hare and toro came on - it’s a joke o hare isn’t getting game time - his movement off the ball drags their players around

Jamesimus

People going on about Josh Bowler, he looked awful. Only player I’d take from that Cardiff team is Collins.

Otis

Oh well. Chance missed. 😢

Always going to make it difficult for yourselves if you concede two own goals.

AFCCOVENTRY

Pathetic.

Only saving grace is both Norwich and Preston lost today.

Up to them to pull off some very big results between now and the end of the season.

Personally, I don’t think we have enough in the tank and this will be a big blow to the team.

fernandopartridge

Very disappointing, after we scored we dropped off. It was similar to a few other home games we've either lost or drew after being ahead, felt like it was inevitable. It took Robins much too long to take Palmer off, I feel like we've got to play O'Hare in any game where we need to set the tempo at home. He should have come on when Tavares did.

Ashdown

Something wrong their today, a lot of stroppy looking or tired individuals…spirit not as good. Palmer awful, Wright awful, Kitching awful

Paxman II

I had a feeling this could happen today. Lathargic, and we have to shoot ourselves in the foot quite literally with two own goals handing Cardiff a win! Just on the day all the other results went our way so brilliantly. Game in hand and in theory still a point behind Norwich now where a win would have put the playoffs in our own hands.
There will be twist and turns yet but it makes it all the more difficult now. A real annoyance and one Robin's must surely be angry about?

skyblu3sk

Didn't think we were terrible considering the only two dangerous things they did were own goals. Fucking gutted though. Got to be honest I didn't think wright was offside or it was incredibly marginal would like to see it back. Feels worse than normal as it was a good chance to pick up some points on those above.

Jamesimus

Very disappointing, after we scored we dropped off. It was similar to a few other home games we've either lost or drew after being ahead, felt like it was inevitable. It took Robins much too long to take Palmer off, I feel like we've got to play O'Hare in any game where we need to set the tempo at home. He should have come on when Tavares did.

He should have came on instead of Tavares.

skyblu3sk

I had a feeling this could happen today. Lathargic, and we have to shoot ourselves in the foot quite literally with two own goals handing Cardiff a win! Just on the day all the other results went our way so brilliantly. Game in hand and in theory still a point behind Norwich now where a win would have put the playoffs in our own hands.
There will be twist and turns yet but it makes it all the more difficult now. A real annoyance and one Robin's must surely be angry about?
I wouldn't have said lethargic today but some sloppy passing again at the end aggravated me a lot!!!

ptr

Is what it is. Good job others lost. Really unlucky with two own goals, despite Kitching blasting one in. On to the next.

steve101

Really didn't deserve to lose but needed to manage the game better after taking the lead. There was no need to leave ourselves so exposed. Unfortunately gave the ball away too cheaply too often. Thomas and Kitching have been great this season but today the were both very wasteful and Kitching decision making re clearances were appalling.
The only positive for me was Torp looking really effective when he came on.
Such a wasted opportunity because they didn't really look like scoring.

Users who are viewing this thread