Match Thread Coventry City - Exeter City Match Thread - Saturday 23rd Sep (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Pete off now, hope this isn't the same as that Ben Turner effort v Leeds. Staying on cost him months on the sidelines

Grendel

Doyle gets a talking to after not taking too kindly to Exeter theatrics!

He should be arrested for impersonating a professional footballer so far - another wayward pass

Johnnythespider

We've got good possession but they have a very good shape hope we can break through

Great_Expectations

They are top of the league and they are nothing special at all.

Should give us hope, as when/if it clicks I think we will be. Individually we have better players than most teams. We just need to be a bit more offensive.

Grendel

Grimmer having another poor game. At least stokes can defend grimmer can't and his passing is getting worse.

Grendel

Doyle can't act well either - embarrassing.

Esoterica

Every one of our back 4 has been guilty of punting it long to no-one this half. It's just frustrating for me that we're setting ourselves up to get to half time in games and then try and win it in the 2nd half. It's very negative and I think this squad is better than that.

Esoterica

Only person who is playing well is Kelly - he's been excellent this half at breaking up the play and maintaining possession.

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread