Coventry City fans to discuss possibility of supporter-led takeover (4 Viewers)

NortonSkyBlue

SISU have control over CCFC. They do not run the Club for nothing. No business runs a Club at a loss for 9+ years unless there is an ulterior motive for doing so.If SISU(As you say) is not connected with CCFC why do they pull "The purse strings"
You are in a hole, stop digging and start looking for a way out of it, put your energy in to that.

Grendel

Is that why on Administration SISU were the "Prefered Bidder" as opposed to Haskell IV in the attempt to cover up a fucking "Massive can of worms"?

Otiums bid was higher than Haskells

Nick

Administrator
Grenduffy must have his face permanently in the chicken coop then.
Why do you keep referring to his estimated fact in a post years ago while you make stuff up yourself?

Do you think people will suddenly not see you are making things up yourself?

clint van damme

Which is why I would like someone from the Trust or elsewhere to explain how it would work for us. That hasn't been forthcoming.

I don't think for one minute the trust currently have a plan to take over the club.
What I gleaned from last night is that they are starting to look into the possibilities.They could definitely do with getting their findings out there for people to look at.

Pompey trust started looking into the various scenarios that could befall the club in the year they won the cup! While most fans were celebrating there were a few who were looking at the finances and seeing that they weren't adding up.
I think that' s what the trust are trying to do now, look at the various scenarios. To try and have some sort of strategy for what ever fate befalls the club in the next few years.
I'm not a member and went in last night with an open mind but with the situation we are currently in I don't think any effort to try and bring about a way of improving things should be dismissed.
It would be great if people like yourself CD, you makes some very salient, well thought out points went along to the next open meeting. All voices need to be heard.

ccfctommy

Maddison money has never been put back into CCFC. Where did it go. The only thing SISU have put back into the Club is less budget for players every year. Fisher has said the "Football Club" has made a profit of £1m.... Where the fuck is it? Don't come out with "It's gone to paying players and running the Club" shit.
The accounts that are due will surely show that, right? If it is correct?

Why do you keep calling Grendel, Grenduffy by the way?

Grendel

The accounts that are due will surely show that, right? If it is correct?

Why do you keep calling Grendel, Grenduffy by the way?

An amalgamation of an old user name and a new one which he seems to think is amusing.

Sky Blue Kid

Why do you keep referring to his estimated fact in a post years ago while you make stuff up yourself?

Do you think people will suddenly not see you are making things up yourself?

Two faced fuck! you and Grenduffy on many occasions keep saying about my "Personal live stream" So I'd shut the fuck up if I were you!

Nick

Administrator
Two faced fuck! you and Grenduffy on many occasions keep saying about my "Personal live stream" So I'd shut the fuck up if I were you!
Yes, but I'm not referring to that randomly am I? It's direct to you.

I'm also then not making up a live stream myself in the same breath

Sky Blue Kid

Yes, but I'm not referring to that randomly am I? It's direct to you.

I'm also then not making up a live stream myself in the same breath

Whenever I refer to Grenduffy making "Estimated Facts" It always has a connection to what he's saying.

Grendel

Whenever I refer to Grenduffy making "Estimated Facts" It always has a connection to what he's saying.

I actually think you are deranged. I prefer the days when you PM'd me asking for a fight at your gaffe and that you'd batter the fuck out of me.

Sky Blue Kid

I actually think you are deranged. I prefer the days when you PM'd me asking for a fight at your gaffe and that you'd batter the fuck out of me.

How can I be deranged when I'm telling the truth about you? How can a fucking arsehole like you be in a position to say you'd loan me a suit to go into the "Dress coded" corporate box without knowing what clothes I have got. You're nothing but a fucking spiv that lives permanently in a world where nobody is good enough to lace your shoes. Let's put it this way pal if I ever had the misfortune to meet you, I'd pray that you had the bollocks to say to my face what you say on here.

Grendel

I've had a PM off him asking for a fight too. The good old days.

He actually used the fisty cuffs in the PM - lots of jerkit symbols as well.

Nick

Administrator
Really?! How's that then? You think SISU and CCFC are one and the same?
Because you are on about distressing ccfc to get to sisu, and to pick ccfc up on the cheap.

It isn't distressing sisu, it's distressing ccfc to make ccfc cheaper.

Grendel

How can I be deranged when I'm telling the truth about you? How can a fucking arsehole like you be in a position to say you'd loan me a suit to go into the "Dress coded" corporate box without knowing what clothes I have got. You're nothing but a fucking spiv that lives permanently in a world where nobody is good enough to lace your shoes. Let's put it this way pal if I ever had the misfortune to meet you, I'd pray that you had the bollocks to say to my face what you say on here.

That's all bollocks isn't it.

Of course you could lace my shoes and clean them as well if you like.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
have to say this part of Les Reids latest article did make laugh

"Any prospective party seeking to facilitate a takeover of any company by promoting the distress of that company – directly or indirectly – could be open to legal action"

Even if it were true that was the Trust plan, which it is not, I wonder where anyone would get such an idea in the first place

Despite the headline the article isn't too bad

Grendel

Is that after I've shoved them down your throat?

Whet a charming chap you are. To suggest this aggression is triggered by my "abuse" to you is laughable. You have run ins with everyone - it's Nomark, battery boy - everyone who disagrees with you gets a verbal volley of repetitive expletives. The whole thread has become a side show of abuse, wrong facts, wrong accounts, misdirection

You seem to mention me in every post you make.

Beyond a joke really.

Esoterica

Your arguments are always the same:
* Counter a point with something irrelevant.
* Google a very leading question.
* Copy and paste your search results here to support your counterpoint.
* Feel like you've won an argument because you've supplied 'supporting' evidence.
* Completely miss that your counterpoint is irrelevant.
* Throw in a bunch of your own irrelevant questions.
* Get frothy and expletive-laden when people don't answer your irrelevances.
* Thread derailed!
You've ticked all of your predictable argument boxes again this afternoon SBK!

skybluetony176

have to say this part of Les Reids latest article did make laugh

"Any prospective party seeking to facilitate a takeover of any company by promoting the distress of that company – directly or indirectly – could be open to legal action"

Even if it were true that was the Trust plan, which it is not, I wonder where anyone would get such an idea in the first place

Despite the headline the article isn't too bad

Now that is funny. I'd love to know the basis of the legal action.

Sky Blue Kid

You've ticked all of your predictable argument boxes again this afternoon SBK!

Wow! I was just about to say the same of you..... I debate in a forum, and you(Like a rat up a drainpipe) Home in on my posts.... Couldn't make it up eh? ;)
Btw... replying to your own posts is one of the first signs of madness!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Anyway, fan ownership?
you think they would consider even maybe start giving some parts to fans to run like sign over youth team or come up with own match day food selling revenue i wouldnt mind paying something towards owning past ccfc once done right and in writing showing what your money goes towards.

Users who are viewing this thread