Coventry City FC's Players are registered with Limited, not Holdings (1 Viewer)

D

Ddccfc

Proud of yourself are you?....I've had rows with Grenduffy, Torchomatic, to name but two, but even they wouldn't stoop to what you and Summerisle did.
Scum doesn't come close!

What exactly did we "do"? Access publicly available information on the Internet and publish it on a forum.

Gosh. Who would do such a thing?!

lordsummerisle

The forum is full of wankers, but you Ddccfc and Summerisle top the lot. Every poster has the right to anonimity and FLB is entitled to his. What the fuck are your names?

My name is Tim Fisher.

Don't really see why any journalist would wish to remain anonymous myself, though he hasn't confirmed that it is him.

If it is him, he'd probably get on very well with Japandy!

I just looked into if what ddccfc said to see if it had any veracity.

From what I saw it doesn't, and I said that.

Sure that as a journallist and broadcaster Footylaw would appreciate sources being checked for their accuracy?

To be fair though it was twats like you who would accuse me of being a Leicester fan years ago for researching stuff about Sisu and putting it onto messageboards because it didn't fit their views so would rather not know.

Otis

I cannot take offence to being called a liar. You do not know who I am. On this board I am anonymous. Therefore your allegation cannot be levelled at anyone in particular or, more accurately, me specifically.

Being anonymous affords me the privilege of not being open to the same level of direct criticism and scrutiny that any public figure / body is. I'm faceless and so any personal risk is eliminated, allowing me to make sweeping statements at will.

Beginning to understand yet sweetie? Or do you need me to speak more slowlyyyyyy?

Time to get a new username me thinks.

You are coming across like a bit of a coward who can't back up what he has posted to be honest.

You can't just come out with this on good authority nonsense and then not quantify it.

duffer

I believe I pointed out an obvious error in my very first post in this thread.

The thread with the misleading title. Started by...

The thing about the value of the players on the books in the Administrator's document?

That was your 'evidence'?

I'd like to know how you drew from that, that FLB was wrong.

So then, since you've worked it out, does that sum represent the value of a single player at the club, or four players, or all players? Is it amortised? How does it fit in with what was in CCFC Ltd's books?

You've grabbed at one figure, that I doubt you even tried to understand fully, on and that levied the accusation in your very next post that FLB must somehow be in cahoots with ACL.

Doesn't add up to me. Following your logic I should probably accuse you of being engaged by SISU, and ask you to prove that you aren't. I'll need your name for that, obviously.

Of course, I wouldn't stoop that low. Most wouldn't.

Nick

Administrator
Proud of yourself are you?....I've had rows with Grenduffy, Torchomatic, to name but two, but even they wouldn't stoop to what you and Summerisle did.
Scum doesn't come close!

Does it not show something about you having rows with everyone? To be fair if the guy didn't want his name known, would he have posted it on his website?

Joy seppala doesn't want to be in the public eye but I bet if you had a picture of her you would out her?

duffer

I was acutely aware you had no formal legal qualifications.

Indeed, I had no such information about your links with ACL / Guilfoyle.

However, this conversation has served its purpose and perfectly sums up the dangerous misdirection ill informed statements under the guise of anonymity can create.

It will now be extremely difficult for either side to discredit you when you produce well researched, balanced blogs. Keep up the "good" work.

So then, you admit that what you accused FLB of was in fact a complete and utter lie.

Best to file your posts under dangerous misdirection, not ill-informed admittedly, just flat out bullshit under the guise of anonymity.

Wasn't too hard to discredit you, was it. Pathetic.

lordsummerisle

So then, you admit that what you accused FLB of was in fact a complete and utter lie.

Best to file your posts under dangerous misdirection, not ill-informed admittedly, just flat out bullshit under the guise of anonymity.

Wasn't too hard to discredit you, was it. Pathetic.

It was too hard for most to discredit him.

Sky Blue Kid

Does it not show something about you having rows with everyone? To be fair if the guy didn't want his name known, would he have posted it on his website?

Joy seppala doesn't want to be in the public eye but I bet if you had a picture of her you would out her?

WTF is wrong with you Nick? Don't you respect someones right to anonimity.
Just because I've had rows with posters doesn't mean I started the row.l think you need to get your house in order before making assumptions
Don't give me the bollox about FLB and his web site. He deserves the right of anonimity on this forum.
If this sort of thing is going to be the "Norm" then you can shove your forum up your arse.

lordsummerisle

Just because I've had rows with posters doesn't mean I started the row.l think you need to get your house in order before making assumptions
Don't give me the bollox about FLB and his web site. He deserves the right of anonimity on this forum.
If this sort of thing is going to be the "Norm" then you can shove your forum up your arse.

You can watch us on Sopcast.

Otis

Anyone else immediately thought of 'Cheers' as soon as they read that out to themselves?

kmj5000

I was acutely aware you had no formal legal qualifications.

However, this conversation has served its purpose and perfectly sums up the dangerous misdirection ill informed statements under the guise of anonymity can create.

It will now be extremely difficult for either side to discredit you when you produce well researched, balanced blogs. Keep up the "good" work.

You have lost all respect and credibility!

Otis

Indeed.

He'll probably just come back with a new username though rather than man up and apologise.

wingy

Indeed.

He'll probably just come back with a new username though rather than man up and apologise.

Its a little odd as I checked his History on here after yesterday and there's a thread he started on the same subject matter ,covering pretty much Identical ground ,same questions raised and attempts at answering . So I'm curious as to why his perspective has changed??:thinking about:

wingy

Its a little odd as I checked his History on here after yesterday and there's a thread he started on the same subject matter ,covering pretty much Identical ground ,same questions raised and attempts at answering . So I'm curious as to why his perspective has changed??:thinking about:
http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/30905-Two-clubs-one-share?p=439929#post439929

This thread;-
http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/30905-Two-clubs-one-share?p=439929#post439929

FootyLawBlog

If you think I need to apologise, you really have missed the point.

The "point" is that this thread has exposed you to be nothing more than an outright liar.

For those who missed it over the weekend:

I have it on good authority that the author of the blog has links with Mr Guilfoyle / ACL.

and then, after much huffing and puffing:

Otis

Exactly.

YOU have missed the point. The least you should do is apologise and eat a large slice of humble pie.

mattylad

I cannot take offence to being called a liar. You do not know who I am. On this board I am anonymous. Therefore your allegation cannot be levelled at anyone in particular or, more accurately, me specifically.

Being anonymous affords me the privilege of not being open to the same level of direct criticism and scrutiny that any public figure / body is. I'm faceless and so any personal risk is eliminated, allowing me to make sweeping statements at will.

Beginning to understand yet sweetie? Or do you need me to speak more slowlyyyyyy?
This made me laugh, first time I have seen short man syndrome on a web forum! what a tit ha ha

NorthernWisdom

I'll see if I can make a stab at the point he was getting at;)

Many posts on this board arbitrarily saying, for example, Appleton has links with Seppala and SISU that result in suggestions of him being in their pay to do dubious deads, and for some reason these have gained currency despite there being no evidence whatsoever and, more to the point, one of the losing bidders being at pains to say he was happy with the professionalism of the administrator, and the legality of the process.

This and other statements made take on the mantel of fact by virtue of being made and repeated on this board, it becomes rather self referential and a circular web of evidence where the same mantras are repeated.

The veracity of the evidence is never challenged however. Just this gets a ferocious defence because it chimes with the dominant POV, while other sweeping statements are allowed to pass because they don't.

Now (I think;) ) that's what he was getting at here, that it's easy to throw out casual accusations with no foundation, and cast doubt on processes. It does, admittedly, seem to have backfired a little;) and it would be unfortunate from the POV of the blog writer that he's the guinea pig for this little experiment.

Brighton Sky Blue

NW I would say that it's more that he obstinately stuck by an assertion about an individual which has proven to be false.

Otis

I just think it's a case of people have simply focusing on the very bold and clear statement of 'knowing something on good authority' and then being proved to be wrong.

Everything else has been washed over a tad.

NorthernWisdom

I just think it's a case of people have simply focusing on the very bold and clear statement of 'knowing something on good authority'

Exactly. The ability to say a vague statement on a messageboard with no foundation in anything other than personal belief and a desire to cast doubt.

Anyway, whatever else is said and done, whatever else is in doubt, everybody now knows for certain he has no links to Guilfoyle or ACL ;-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread