Coventry City Football Quiz 2012 (1 Viewer)

sotv1987

Coventry City Football Quiz 2012
At the Queens Head, Cubbington
Saturday 24th March 7.30pm start

Quiz prizes
Memorabilia
Raffle
Buffet
Spot prizes
And loads of fun with fellow sky blue fans

Proceeds in support of The Alzheimers Trust and Castle Froma.

Teams of 3, £3 per person
To book your team contact:

Chris McGovern on 07761650873 or [email protected]

or

John Hannan on 07794166099

This is a great night for the cov fans, i may even have a villa fan working behind the bar for a bit of sport.

Last year Danny Thomas turned up and joined in and we are hoping to see some more familiar names on the night!!!

Come along and have a good night!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!

Mr pot

Q1. How do you spell football?

a). Football
b). Fottball
c). Soccer
d). FuBball

What do you reckon sotv1987?

Grendel

ccfcway

How about some questions for those of us that live too far away to attend?

a) Why would you live in coventry ?...and

part b) arent you glad you have moved out the area, as the only good thing about coventry is the football team, and lets face it, if that is the jewel in the crown, it says a lot about the city !

oh, I was born there and spent the 1st 18 years of my life there before anyone says anything

sotv1987

Q1. How do you spell football?

a). Football
b). Fottball
c). Soccer
d). FuBball

What do you reckon sotv1987?

Not sure where your coming from mr pot, you obviously smoking something!!!!!

Typical cov fan, i'm trying to do something for charity yet still get ridiculed!!! :facepalm:

skybluelee

What time does the quiz finish please? I have a drive back to Dorset so don't want to leave too late but really fancy doing the quiz.

SkyBlueAde

Might be worth tweeting some of the players about this as a few of them live in Leamington... This is just down the road for some of them.

Ade

skybluelee

Coventry City Football Quiz 2012
At the Queens Head, Cubbington
Saturday 24th March 7.30pm start

Quiz prizes
Memorabilia
Raffle
Buffet
Spot prizes
And loads of fun with fellow sky blue fans

Proceeds in support of The Alzheimers Trust and Castle Froma.

Teams of 3, £3 per person
To book your team contact:

Chris McGovern on 07761650873 or [email protected]

or

John Hannan on 07794166099

This is a great night for the cov fans, i may even have a villa fan working behind the bar for a bit of sport.

Last year Danny Thomas turned up and joined in and we are hoping to see some more familiar names on the night!!!

Come along and have a good night!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!

Chris

Is that definitely your email address because I just tried to email you but got an undelverable message back?

Cheers
Lee

sotv1987

Chris

Is that definitely your email address because I just tried to email you but got an undelverable message back?

Cheers
Lee

HiLee,
I'm not the organiser i'm the landlord, that's the email address i have been given, can i suggest you ring one of the numbers provided mate, look forward to seeing you. Make yourself known to my and i will buy you a pint if you can make it!!!

Regards

Chris

sotv1987

What time does the quiz finish please? I have a drive back to Dorset so don't want to leave too late but really fancy doing the quiz.

Hiya,

It generally finishes quite late, but feel free to pop in few a couple and make yourself known, fair play to you travelling the distance you do!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread