Match Thread Coventry City - Hull City Match Thread - Wednesday 24th Apr (10 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Ref has completely lost the plot.

It's every fucking week!!

EalingSB

What a fucking comedy of errors started by Kelly playing a loose pass to Eccles when we were attacking, including Kelly then stopping to request play be stopped for a Thomas head injury and ending with Latibeaudiere giving away a penalty which looked just outside the area to me. 2-1Hull.

Esoterica

What a fucking comedy of errors started by Kelly playing a loose pass to Eccles when we were attacking, including Kelly then stopping to request play be stopped for a Thomas head injury and ending with Latibeaudiere giving away a penalty which looked just outside the area to me. 2-1Hull.
You forgot the 4 bookings afterwards!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He was motioning to the referee while attempting to tackle their player.

Yes, as one of our players had a head injury and the game should have been stopped.

He still played on and won the tackle. The ball bounced off and went back to their player. If that was Sheaf there's no chance you would blame him.

TomRad85

Wembley hangover and all that but this is fucking awful. Lati is crap, get MVE on asap. Wright and Simms could be on crutches and be more use than Dasilva and Godden. 2 truly awful goals conceded and no threat up front

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Yes, as one of our players had a head injury and the game should have been stopped.

He still played on and won the tackle. The ball bounced off and went back to their player. If that was Sheaf there's no chance you would blame him.
Did Thomas even receive treatment? I’d criticise any player for not playing to the whistle.

SkyblueTexan

Need subs in at halftime

Sky Blue Pete

He has to stop for Bobby Thomas falling over after taking a hit to the head
Very poor and then lets them leg it into the corner twice
No wonder Eccles told him to fuck off

Evo1883

We've basically given the season away here with this team .. Hull look far better than us set up with 9 defensive players ro not concede.. and conceded 2 again .

Don't care about wembley it's crap

covcity4life

Terrible second goal to concede. Thomas goes down like a pussy and then our players start panicking begging for opposition to knock ball out instead of focusing on defending.

Overall though this is about not being out the game by time the big 3 come on so we are still in it

And at least we NEARLY scored a free kick

PVA

We've basically given the season away here with this team .. Hull look far better than us set up with 9 defensive players ro not concede.. and conceded 2 again .

Don't care about wembley it's crap

Robins hasn't benched Wright/Simms/MVE for the fun of it. They're obviously knackered and in need of a rest

Users who are viewing this thread