Match Thread Coventry City - Leeds United Match Thread - Saturday 6th Apr (2 Viewers)

SkyB

Around 100 tickets left according to blue dot watch!

Have to commend the club on getting 11, 12 and 13 open. Should be over 30k there with under 2.8k away fans. Biggest home gate for how long?

Evo1883

Around 100 tickets left according to blue dot watch!

Have to commend the club on getting 11, 12 and 13 open. Should be over 30k there with under 2.8k away fans. Biggest home gate for how long?
In the league ? 30175 v Birmingham last season , most home fans for years though

alexccfc99

Elland Road was for me our best League performance of the season, need that again and a favour from Ipswich in the early kick off tomorrow if we want to avoid being on the beach for the last couple of games

alexccfc99

Lived in Leeds for 18 months, great City and some of my closest mates support them so for that reason I hope they go up as Champs

Hope they are going home upset tomorrow though, their coach is taking them to Nuneaton pre match

pusbccfc

Lived in Leeds for 18 months, great City and some of my closest mates support them so for that reason I hope they go up as Champs

Hope they are going home upset tomorrow though, their coach is taking them to Nuneaton pre match

Thought big scary Leeds would have been drinking in Coventry and not a Warwickshire townv

edgy

3 coaches heading to Attleborough.

alexccfc99

Thought big scary Leeds would have been drinking in Coventry and not a Warwickshire townv
A lot of away fans pitch up at the Attleborough Arms these days, Middlesbrough and Sunderland did earlier in the season

Preston drank in Tamworth the other week

messiahrobins

Kitching has been a fantastic signing. Tough CB with a nasty streak, something we have needed for a long time. Fadz was a great leader, but he didn't have that nasty side to his game. None of our recent CBs have either (Rose, McNally, Doyle, Binks, Thomas, Lati) - The first OG on Monday was a freakish one, but sometimes that happens. The 2nd was just plain unlucky.
Kitching has been at fault for a number of goals this season. Fadz had a nasty streak btw. Opposition fans hated him.
Personally i think Thomas will be better than Kitching

messiahrobins

Of course there are 😂😂
Mate, the club apparently is worried about Leeds being in corporate areas. If their fans are getting tckets in home areas, some will be coming without tickets as well, they obviously see this as a big game, which of course it is, they are going for the title.

hamertime

Mate, the club apparently is worried about Leeds being in corporate areas. If their fans are getting tckets in home areas, some will be coming without tickets as well, they obviously see this as a big game, which of course it is, they are going for the title.
Away fans are always in corporate areas it’s no big deal.

David O'Day

The Corporate areas are home only and are sold as such.

messiahrobins

Away fans are always in corporate areas it’s no big deal.
So why are the club apparently (from another poster on here) warning fans about behaviour?
I am not saying there will be trouble btw, all i was saying is they are bringing more than their allocation. Not quite sure why some are seeing it as some sort of call to arms!!

bigfatronssba

I've been dot counting. 58 tickets left.

Must be pushing to break the CBS league record tomorrow

bigfatronssba

The Corporate areas are home only and are sold as such.

No they aren't.

Where do you think the families of opposition players sit? The opponents board members and owners?

mmttww

well known face in nuneaton invited them. people on here think they’ll be no Leeds fans in the home end will be very surprised tomorrow

I never get the fuss about this. Loads of City in the Huddersfield end last Friday. Nothing happened.

AOM

Just seen the pre-match interview with Clive and Robins. That relationship is like Skinner and Superintendent Chalmers from the Simpsons.

'Just looking at your fixture list, Mark: Leeds, Southampton, Birmingham, and Manchester United. That's quite a list'.
'Starting with Leeds tomorrow. Don't look beyond that one Clive, you know that'.

View attachment 34954

An FA Cup semi final at Wembley? At this time of year? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your league fixture list?
Can I see it?

1712331011626.png

Users who are viewing this thread