Match Thread Coventry City - Leeds United Match Thread - Saturday 6th Apr (6 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Leeds player down again. Shock

fernandopartridge

We've lost the ball a few times on the edge of their area, can't afford to be overly intricate there as they look very dangerous on the break

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Philosorapter

Oooh, hearing Eakin on the commentary. Coming through as clearly as a 1920's gramophone record.

Jamesimus

Bobert, MVE and midfield all been very good. Playing early balls at every opportunity because it seems that’s what they don’t like.

stupot07

Really good half, the midfield 3 excellent as it Bidwell. Wright did so well on the break to get the corner. We look decent on the break. Just need to keep it tight, we were fortunate not to be 1 down before we scored when Bidwell nearly scored an own goal.

We will tire second half so Robins needs to use his subs.

David O'Day

Thing is leeds would rightly annoyed if the ref came from Nuneaton, Leamington or Warwick

How is this allowed

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

SeaSeeEffCee

Bizarre referring performance. Has given them every 50/50 but also let loads go which other refs would have probably given.

We’re playing well. Thomas has been class.

Grendel

It’s nonsense to say o hare doesn’t care it is out of form. He is constantly moving and looking to create as well as managing to track back and support the holding midfielder. We’ve missed his energy,

hotrod

Really good half, the midfield 3 excellent as it Bidwell. Wright did so well on the break to get the corner. We look decent on the break. Just need to keep it tight, we were fortunate not to be 1 down before we scored when Bidwell nearly scored an own goal.

We will tire second half so Robins needs to use his subs.

Why will we tire are they not fit?

Hertsccfc

Both centre backs have shown such commitment. In fact the whole defence have. Just hope Eccles is OK for the second half. Need Wright more involved.

Alkhen

Lovely stuff, watching with my Leeds supporting wife.

Need to stay strong and pick them off on the break now 🩵

Shame the other results are going against us.

steve101

The balance of the team is excellent. Look a unit defensively and offensively. The wind has impacted Leeds more than us I think. Hope that doesn't switch in the second half.

Grendel

Why will we tire are they not fit?

For a start Palmer is really not tracking at all - what we do about that I don’t know but it’s going to be an issue as the game evolves

Users who are viewing this thread