Match Thread Coventry City - Leicester City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (7 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Palmer has been good since coming back from injury and Godden scored two last week. Have faith
So little pace in the team though for when we do turn possession over, let's hope Godden goes on one of his goal streaks after last week

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Grendel

I don’t get this is just another game nonsense. It’s the type of game you just can’t miss - whatever - huge crowd with big away following and a charged atmosphere - it’s games like this you want as a fan

Sky_Blue_Daz

Fancy us to win 2-1 today , simms and sheaf to score

stupot07

On the A444, we all made way for an ambulance and some cnut in a Merc just tailgated It all the way down, before getting back into the queue. Obviously more important than anyone else Wanker.

Another 4-5 Wankers have just gone down the layby to jump the queue. Fucking wankers.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Layby queue jumping is just thinking outside the box.

Although id better get ready and down there as the queues outside are going to be madness.

Boicey

Wouldn’t have started Godden and Palmer. Probably better with Simms upfront and Allen packing midfield until the second half and the game settles.

Tommo1993

I don’t get this is just another game nonsense. It’s the type of game you just can’t miss - whatever - huge crowd with big away following and a charged atmosphere - it’s games like this you want as a fan

It literally is though. Is it any more significant than Plymouth away on a Wednesday night?

Grendel

It literally is though. Is it any more significant than Plymouth away on a Wednesday night?

As a fan of course it is as you go for the excitement and atmosphere as well as the game. It’s a huge game and the feel good factor of a win will be far more than the Plymouth game

Users who are viewing this thread