Match Thread Coventry City - Leicester City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (3 Viewers)

tigersb

Feb 14, 2016
Glasgow
Anyone checked on Faes
The boy was getting awfully excited whenever he put in a block or won a tackle
Such a shame he finished as a loser
Not!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

David O'Day

Feb 28, 2015
The circle Jerks they had when they had a goal kick were something else

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Greggs

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry

skybluecam

Apr 25, 2015
So, congratulations on winning your biggest game in years. To be fair, you are a good side. And, your crowd made a good noise. But(!) the penno was a stick on, your defender should have ho e off, if you deem Fatawa’s challenge a ref. His studs were inside KDH’s knee. Eleven vs eleven, I say we win. We score and create little in the first half of games. So, bants aside, see you next time, if we ever play you again!👋🏻
Womp womp

AOM

Jul 8, 2016
Reactions: shmmeee

SeaSeeEffCee

Sep 6, 2017
Coventry, England
So, congratulations on winning your biggest game in years. To be fair, you are a good side. And, your crowd made a good noise. But(!) the penno was a stick on, your defender should have ho e off, if you deem Fatawa’s challenge a ref. His studs were inside KDH’s knee. Eleven vs eleven, I say we win. We score and create little in the first half of games. So, bants aside, see you next time, if we ever play you again!👋🏻
You couldn't even manage to stay in the Prem with a £300m squad and all the money from finishing top half, you'll be back at your true level again sooner or later. And that's if we're even here to meet you...

HadjiChippo

Mar 23, 2017
Dewsbury Hall in his interview saying it’s our big day and it’s like we’ve won promotion already

they’re so salty
I swear some people want to take all the fun out of football these days. We’ve been through the fucking ringer as a club and fanbase over the last few years, what’s the point being a supporter if you can’t celebrate big wins.

We’re pushing for promotion and just hammered top of the league.

Gint11

Aug 8, 2012
Can’t wait to see the unseen video

SBT

Sep 14, 2012
How about the game changed when Simms came on? Be positive even in negative comments!
I think Palmer had got extremely tired by the last 15 minutes to the extent that Leicester were no longer concerned about him - bringing on Dasilva and Simms opened up the game and allowed us a way back in.

Reactions: enigma

Users who are viewing this thread