Match Thread Coventry City - Leicester City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (8 Viewers)

skybluericoh

Check Milan after our third really giving it some!
Also how the Leicester players are moaning at the ref after more cards!!! I think they may have been brought back to earth with a bump and they didn’t like it :)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Scored 19 goals in the last 6 games, who said we can't score goals?

PVA

Starting to feel a lot like last season or even the league 1 title winning season where we get motoring and it's hard to see us losing. Of course this time it's with better players too!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

And without wanting to get too far ahead of ourselves, the next 7 fixtures look pretty favourable...

pusbccfc

From Leicester forum (apologies if it's already been posted

Best home atmosphere we’ve been up against but that was to be expected. Have to admit that having that big section next to the away stand made all the difference

Yet there's people on here who want to get rid of the corner and out the noisy fans in the North Stand

itsabuzzard

Starting to feel a lot like last season or even the league 1 title winning season where we get motoring and it's hard to see us losing. Of course this time it's with better players too!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Immense performance! Had thls down as a draw in the "next five games" thread. I'd gone for what appeared to be an optimistic haul of 11 points, but I'm revising that to 15.
Big shout out to Clive and Oggy, they're a great combo.

JAM See

Not all the Leicester fans are in denial, this is a fair write up of the game

I only managed to read about a half of it.
The prose was awful.
Seemed like it'd been parsed through an online translator.
Agree with the initial sentiment though.

the rumpo kid

They were battered from pilar to post from start to finish.

Suck it up you fucking six fingered inbreeds.

Came for it and got it , on and off.

PUSB

LCFCBoy

Well done on your victory today. We were very poor first half and then when down to 10 men it was always going to be a long half!

Main reason for messaging was to check in regards the old chap who was on the floor near the Rugby Club after the game. Does anyone know if he’s OK?

EalingSB

AFCCOVENTRY

Well a great day and shows what we’re capable of. Confidence must be sky high in the camp. What is particularly pleasing is Wright has become an integral part of our left side of attack and we’ve found a way to keep winning.

We’ve got Torp to come in and Wright once he’s back from injury. Plus, I think enough has been shown today to justify we’re in the mix for play-offs and a push to Wembley again. A couple of additional signings could make us completely unstoppable to season end.

lifeskyblue

First half fairly even with us just shading the chances and them fortunately going in with the lead after the disputed penalty. The sending off…well I’m sure their manager might complain publicly but in the dressing room I bet he tore a strip off the player for making a rash and unnecessary challenge in the middle of the park.
Second half we huffed and puffed for large parts and seemed to run out of ideas. Thought Leicester well organised and surrendering territory but they didn’t look like conceding. I was v disappointed that we didn’t try and stretch them more with quicker ball to the flanks. However the first O’Hare goal changed everything and Leicester just seemed to collapse. That will (or at least should) be v worrying for their fans and manager alike.

shmmeee

Well a great day and shows what we’re capable of. Confidence must be sky high in the camp. What is particularly pleasing is Wright has become an integral part of our left side of attack and we’ve found a way to keep winning.

We’ve got Torp to come in and Wright once he’s back from injury. Plus, I think enough has been shown today to justify we’re in the mix for play-offs and a push to Wembley again. A couple of additional signings could make us completely unstoppable to season end.

If I was Robins I’d be saying to Doug that if he wants a cup run he’s going to have to stump up for a couple of extra players TBH. Maybe if we beat Sheffield Wed he’ll break out the chequebook.

Users who are viewing this thread