Match Thread Coventry City - Maidstone United [FA] Match Thread - Monday 26th Feb (3 Viewers)

itsabuzzard

We must get the other night out of the system and put Maidstone in their place by half time. Field a strong side and change it later when we are coasting. Those that say it's a chance of Wembley again are for the birds. The next round is merely a money spinning tie hopefully - we are not going to win the FA Cup. West Brom has become an extremely important game, especially as we were given golden results in our favour the other night, keeping chasing teams out of it and keeping teams within a point or two still with us.
Lets just use the night to get in the swing again and pick up a massive draw next round, and just concentrate on not losing but even nicking 3 points Friday night.
Just about the only thing that has kept the light shining over decades as a fan is unfounded optimism. You are part of the dark forces that try to crush that, and should be resisted at every opportunity.

Great_Expectations

We will win comfortably tonight and probably put on a stellar performance.

It will be great to get to the QF and well done to the players for doing so, however it’s still tinged with the disappointment of Friday. Turn up and play against non-league opposition but can’t do it against play off rivals, sort of frustration.

Despite that I’m still looking forward to tonight, should be a pretty special atmosphere. I’m sure MR will have them up for it and complacency should be nowhere to be seen.

skybluecam

team for tonight. obvs wont disclose all

friends reunited at the back , no mve
captain marvel starts alongside torp
no ohare but tavares starts

v strong team , stronger than expected
So no MVE or O'Hare and Tavares starts... How can that be much stronger than expected?

David O'Day

So no MVE or O'Hare and Tavares starts... How can that be much stronger than expected?
Because if GIMOC is finally right about something then there are a load more first XI players in he team than expected.

it reads like the team could be something like

Collins/Wilson

Lati
Thomas
Kitching
Bidwell/JDS

Kelly
Torp

Tavares
Palmer
Wright

Simms/Godden

pusbccfc

Please just batter them tonight city.

we will Basically have the whole country against us.

We do anyway. No one seems to like us these days.

skybluecam

Because if GIMOC is finally right about something then there are a load more first XI players in he team than expected.

it reads like the team could be something like

Collins/Wilson

Lati
Thomas
Kitching
Bidwell/JDS

Kelly
Torp

Tavares
Palmer
Wright

Simms/Godden
That team is pretty much what I expected, with Torp instead of Eccles. Our squad isn't big enough to play a fully rotated 11.

binsey72

Looking forward to visiting Coventry and as a Maidstone Fan I expect nothing more than a loss. However, if by some miracle we pull off another Ipswich type win I can guarantee one thing this forum will be in meltdown tomorrow!
My Prediction Cov 5 Maidstone 0
But a dreamland score would be us to win of course

Not NWS

Looking forward to visiting Coventry and as a Maidstone Fan I expect nothing more than a loss. However, if by some miracle we pull off another Ipswich type win I can guarantee one thing this forum will be in meltdown tomorrow!
My Prediction Cov 5 Maidstone 0
But a dreamland score would be us to win of course
I’ll be happy with one goal and a fighting performance.

ProfessorbyGrace

team for tonight. obvs wont disclose all

friends reunited at the back , no mve
captain marvel starts alongside torp
no ohare but tavares starts

v strong team , stronger than expected
You’re an exploitive piece of garbage, pal, and nobody cares about your gleeful faux-ITK nonsense.

i find it bemusing that you haven’t been banned for peddling rumours about Tatsu, that were made up for your own amusement. And some were naive enough to swallow the bait, you heartless cretin.

shmmeee

I’ll be happy with one goal and a fighting performance.

Normally would hope you go one up then get battered, just so you’ve got that feeling, but right now I’d worry we’d crumble and you’d win so a goal to us first minute please and you can have a consolation in the 85th where you all go mental like you’ve won the cup and we all have a good laugh.

edgy

Normally would hope you go one up then get battered, just so you’ve got that feeling, but right now I’d worry we’d crumble and you’d win so a goal to us first minute please and you can have a consolation in the 85th where you all go mental like you’ve won the cup and we all have a good laugh.

Personally think Maidstone taking the lead is a value bet. We've been shocking in the first ten minutes of the last few matches.

David O'Day

You’re an exploitive piece of garbage, pal, and nobody cares about your gleeful faux-ITK nonsense.

i find it bemusing that you haven’t been banned for peddling rumours about Tatsu, that were made up for your own amusement. And some were naive enough to swallow the bait, you heartless cretin.
To be fair he doesn't make the rumours, he's mates with some people who used to actually be ITK and they still feed him stuff but most of what they say now is bollocks since DK cut them off.

Users who are viewing this thread