Match Thread Coventry City - Millwall FC Match Thread - Sunday 11th Feb (3 Viewers)

fatso

That doesn’t make it any better? We have Kelly who everyone was happy to let go on it, Godden who majority think is past it and 2 youngsters who’ve never played first team football
You mean Kelly who is Club captain, the most experienced player in the squad and the player who saw us over the line to the playoffs and lead us out at Wembley just 9 months ago.

And Godden who until very recently was our top scorer.

And two hot prospects with good pace itching to show what they can do.

It's amazing what a positive spin can do, you really should try it.

Martin180

You mean Kelly who is Club captain, the most experienced player in the squad and the player who saw us over the line to the playoffs and lead us out at Wembley.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Ccfcisparks

You mean Kelly who is Club captain, the most experienced player in the squad and the player who saw us over the line to the playoffs and lead us out at Wembley just 9 months ago.

I am probably one of the most positive posters on here this season. You can’t spin positivity on that aging bench. And who are the hot prospects with pace?

Legia Sky Blue

Millwall's biggest danger in recent years against us has come from set pieces and the air. From that perspective playing both Latibeaudiere and Da Silva in a back 4 worries me slightly. Hopefully that threat is more than matched by our own attacking danger however.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Any last minute takers, walking up now, 1 adult, 1 teen ticket, sorry it was late availability but can meet by statue or turnstile 39

shmmeee

Querying by Jimmy Hill for the main stand. Just when you think they can’t fuck up any mor

PVA

I needn’t even mention him. If we are chasing the game we only really have Simms and Godden. Nothing for midfield

We have two midfielders out injured so I don't think it's unreasonable to have our 5th choice midfielder on the bench (unless you want us to have 6 midfielders on the books for 2 spots).

HadjiChippo

Not too impressed at their lineup, looks like a 5-4-1 which I guess speaks volumes about how opposition see us these days. Need a big game from Torp and Eccles.

I expect Saka is gonna get lumps kicked out of him for 90 mins again.

Grendel

Oh dear that should have been a goal

Users who are viewing this thread