Match Thread Coventry City - Millwall FC Match Thread - Sunday 11th Feb (5 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I know you’re half saying this to take the piss out of someone and this is off topic but I’m definitely doing this for a month or two now. Feel like I’ve overdone it and all of my social plans are revolves around drinking recently. Aged about ten years

I wasn't joking, genuinely. Drinking is like a right of passage growing up. Take a break and it's a massive eye opener. Feel so much better for it. Best of luck to you!

robbiethemole

That bastard Joe Bryan from Millwall, has been charged with violent conduct and handed an immediate 3 game ban from tonight!!
Serves the dirty c**t right, should be fined too, I think.

JohnWH

That bastard Joe Bryan from Millwall, has been charged with violent conduct and handed an immediate 3 game ban from tonight!!
Serves the dirty c**t right, should be fined too, I think.

Thanx @robbiethemole for letting us know, good to see stuff can (and should) be reviewed if there's any alleged violence (this wasn't alleged, it was clear on camera). On the whole, player safety is paramount. I know injuries are part of the ordinary course of a physical game, but out right stuff like that shouldn't be tolerated or escape punishment.

robbiethemole

Just a shame Bernard of Wednesday couldn't be done for breaking Allen!!!!! that was a full on assault which would have got him arrested if done in the carpark

Users who are viewing this thread