coventry city needs fans backing to stand any chance of promotion. (1 Viewer)

sylus

Owners won't spend big after losing millions, so funds must come from the ordinary fan.

have i missed something here,when did our owners last spend big..but comments like this do not surprise me sisu are utter scum.

Chipfat

They have invested money no doubt how much initially can be up for debate,, what cant be up for debate is the way they have and are running the club... They have been ill advised, made countless wrong decisions and overall showed a lack of understanding and respect towards the fan base... But this post could end up going over so much ground already walked on many times,,lastly the same people will defend and the same people will argue both sides of the coin..

My thoughts are, in the end SISU will prove to be the worst owners we have ever had,, they have taken us back decades and to roads that will be very hard to come back from..

Last edited:

RFC

Owners won't spend big after losing millions, so funds must come from the ordinary fan.

have i missed something here,when did our owners last spend big..but comments like this do not surprise me sisu are utter scum.

If you (and many, many others don't support the club), how do you ever expect them to make big signings???????????????

kg82

Oh my word, club depends on fans cash shocker. It really is extraordinary. Add to that, this storm in a teacup was a few days ago. Slowwwww

RFC

They have invested money no doubt how much initially can be up for debate,, what cant be up for debate is the way they have and are running the club... They have been ill advised, made countless wrong decisions and overall showed a lack of understanding and respect towards the fan base... But this post could end up going over so much ground already walked on many times,,lastly the same people will defend and the same people will argue both sides of the coin..

Me thoughts are, in the end SISU will prove to be the worst owners we have ever had,, they have taken us back decades,, and to roads that will be very hard to come back from..

Actually they are probably financially managing the Club better than the majority, who've previously invested HUGE sums of money we didn't have. That's what's put us where we are today!

sylus

If you (and many, many others don't support the club), how do you ever expect them to make big signings???????????????[/QUOT

you know nothing of me to assume i don't support the club..i do! and i have done for many years, and yes i will be there tomoro supporting the lads.

jas365

Me thoughts are, in the end SISU will prove to be the worst owners we have ever had,, they have taken us back decades,, and to roads that will be very hard to come back from..

The problem with all this money they've "invested" is that they haven't actually invested it in anything. All they've done is put money in to cover the losses. So for all the money that's been spent, what have they got to show for it? The club has no assets and a squad worth nothing.

CV22SBA

Oh moan off somewhere else. I'm fed up of reading negative posts. Pointless thread to start.

Kingokings204

The problem with all this money they've "invested" is that they haven't actually invested it in anything. All they've done is put money in to cover the losses. So for all the money that's been spent, what have they got to show for it? The club has no assets and a squad worth nothing.

Spot on the money.

They invested in covering the losses on the basis of a promotion to the premier league and then cash in. When that doesn't happen you are left with just having spunked your money on nothing. And let's call a spade a spade when the above happened as it indeed did the only viable way of getting their spunked money back was moving the team out of the Ricoh and buying it at a low price and then that failed. We bloody never win anything do we.

Astute

Oh moan off somewhere else. I'm fed up of reading negative posts. Pointless thread to start.

If we could have only positive posts we would have fuck all to post about most of the time.

sylus

if you don't want a negative post then don't read it..the whole bloody club is negative, if you haven't already noticed

covmark

if you don't want a negative post then don't read it..the whole bloody club is negative, if you haven't already noticed
This whole topic was discussed at length in a 20 odd page thread the other day.

Some of you may not have noticed, but we have an important game tomorrow. Bore off.

afan4life

If you (and many, many others don't support the club), how do you ever expect them to make big signings???????????????

How about spend a bit of the cash they have creamed off by selling anyone who could demand a fee (no matter what size) then add a little of the savings that not owning a football ground must afford and actually buying a player or players that makes people want to pay to watch them...A little radical me thinks :)

Nick

Administrator
How about spend a bit of the cash they have creamed off by selling anyone who could demand a fee (no matter what size) then add a little of the savings that not owning a football ground must afford and actually buying a player or players that makes people want to pay to watch them...A little radical me thinks :)
How much have they creamed out of the club?

Chipfat

Actually they are probably financially managing the Club better than the majority, who've previously invested HUGE sums of money we didn't have. That's what's put us where we are today!

Your opinion has always has been the same on the owners, which is what i said in the original post,same people will never change, you have your opinion i have mine.. In my view these are and will be the worst owner the club as ever had and when the tenure is over and it will new owners will blow the lid on how poorly it has been ran.. All this talk of on the field issues stem from off field decision's,, no club can be maintain success on the field if off the field has no plan,, same the other way round..

Lay the foundations to succeed off the field, then work within the peramitures on it,,,are Sisu doing this?? if so the question is when do you think this fantastically ran club will see the benefits on the pitch?

Grendel

Grendel

Chinny_Hill

Well actually you made the original accusation - do you have any evidence or wish to retract?
I think that you will find that I made an observation on someone else's assertion if you care to check. It matters not though, we are in Division 3.

Users who are viewing this thread