Match Thread Coventry City - Notts County Match Thread - Saturday 5th Aug (1 Viewer)

Buster

Wasn't impressed with Biamou at Nuneaton ,he looked very slow and uncertain of his job .
I liked the way we changed the tactics somewhat from Mk to Liverpool kids and tended to mix it up a bit
I'm wondering if a start with Jones is the best thing to do ,rather than the last 20 minutes

Cavan O'Doherty

thoguht we might have a new signing in before this game but looks like nothing g thomas and reid make decisions.

regardless i think we have a first 11 and squad capable of beating notts county.
Still time tomorrow which is when it is most likely to happen. He said hopeful of one or maybe two and the observer are confident he will at least get one in before Saturday.

steve82

---------------O'Brien----------------
Grimmer--Willis---McDonald----Stokes
----------Doyle(c)---kelly-------
--Vincenti-----McNulty-------JJ------
---------------Beavon----------------

Can see this being a 1-1 draw, Notts county have a few players who can grab a goal so we will need Doyle and Kelly to run the show in a tight game, Jordan Willis and Rod Mcdonald hopefully will keep a close eye on Stead and a good game for O'Brien to show his ability in marshalling his box with county likely to play a long ball game to Stead. Need to watch Lewis Alessandra on the wing too, he can cut in with a good shot.

Beavon to get our goal,

Otis

I think we WILL win, but there is just this horrible feeling at the back of my mind that would result in this board going into absolute meltdown at 5 p.m tomorrow, us having just lost 1-0 due to a Lee Burge 'throw it in my own net' blunder.

Nick

Administrator
Pearson and The Duck on the bench.

If he scores I'm having a duckdoo tomorrow night.

Gazolba

The BBC website has just issued the League 2 table. As you can see, we are just outside the promotion spots.
L2-table.jpg

martcov

Ah, you can see on the homepage - Sky Blues Talk

Most online isnt on this software, could probably add it.I think on the old one most ever online was about 4,500 or something.

Yes. It would be good to see the interest in CCFC... and what people are interested in by comparing the figures. I assume Ricoh attendances will drop, at least at first. But we could see how many are following at a distance via here. Or at least gauge the feeling a bit.

martcov

And, I think we will win against Notts because we have had a sensible pre season - for where we are. I am with the 2:0 to city crowd.

bawtryneal

Is it going to be a season of pain or pleasure?
We will know more at 16.50 tonight
Here is hoping. Either way let's all agree not to get to carried away until Xmas.

torchomatic

Ok. Sitting here in full kit, sky blue wig, rattle plus my sandwich box.

Is it time to leave yet?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Morning all

McNulty first goal city to win 2-1

torchomatic

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread