Match Thread Coventry City - Preston North End FC Match Thread - Friday 23rd Feb (1 Viewer)

HadjiChippo

I’m happy with the XI considering the injuries we’ve had.

Our best front 3 with COH in behind, gives us a chance against anyone in this league especially at home.

Simms to add another to his tally, 2-1 win

Tommo1993

Even Robins said last week that we don’t have an actual number one GK. Bad idea to be swapping and changing though.

Astute

Done absolutely nothing wrong a really weird one especially as he has a good understanding with kitching and Thomas and the decent record they have
He doesn't command his area as well as Wilson and he doesn't even try to catch the ball a lot of the time. This can give us problems.

His distribution is better than that of Wilson but we could bypass the midfield again this game. Maybe this is advantage Wilson.

The same question could be asked of Wilson. Why should he lose his place after doing everything needed although he didn't have much to do in the way of saves.

Evo1883

He doesn't command his area as well as Wilson and he doesn't even try to catch the ball a lot of the time. This can give us problems.

His distribution is better than that of Wilson but we could bypass the midfield again this game. Maybe this is advantage Wilson.

The same question could be asked of Wilson. Why should he lose his place after doing everything needed although he didn't have much to do in the way of saves.

Wilson doesn't command his area at all

Astute

Just signed into iPlayer. Showing pictures from the CBS so match will be shown.

gspotgaz

I don’t feel wilson commands the box well at all but eh it’s all about opinions. Feel more secure with Collins in goal

Astute

I don’t feel wilson commands the box well at all but eh it’s all about opinions. Feel more secure with Collins in goal
Collins is a better shot stopper and his distribution is better. But otherwise I would say Wilson is better at other duties.

When was the last time Collins came out fir a cross or high ball?

Tommo1993

Collins is a better shot stopper and his distribution is better. But otherwise I would say Wilson is better at other duties.

When was the last time Collins came out fir a cross or high ball?

Despite him unnecessarily parrying when he does, last time he came out for and caught a cross was erm…last week against Stoke…

Astute

I'm not sure it's remotely related , unless you can assure me our goals were conceded because of Collins, which I'm sure you can't
Ah so you've changed your mind on him parrying shots as someone else says he does?

Anyone else want to pile on?

Astute

Collins is a superior goalkeeper in my opinion. Wilson had fuck all to do against Stoke apart from some routine stuff that any keeper at this level would do.
I like Wilson, however I feel more secure with Collins in goal
I didn't say Wilson is better. I said he commands his area better and catches the ball.

But you have to laugh at the way Collins gets defended. He came out for a catch against Stoke and he didn't even play 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread