Match Thread Coventry City - Queens Park Rangers Match Thread - Saturday 4th May (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

In honour of Legends day, I'm donning my signed Max Biamou white City shirt, so if you see me in said shirt, covered in black marker pen signatures, you'll know it's me. Say hi if you want, and claim your free beer (funded by @Grendel ) 🤣. PUSB! ( Edit - Max always seemed a stocky bloke, but the shirt is tight on me, and I'm hardly a chunkster - makes you realise how trim these athletes are!)

ProfessorbyGrace

If we turn up, easily a 3-1. If we don’t, they could do to us what they did to Leeds.

It would be nice to see the season out on a high and not actually drop to 10th or below.

clint van damme

If he does one misplaced pass, I'm throwing next year's season ticket card on the pitch in protest

Remember years ago, some fella behind me calling for a youngster, think it was Liam Davis, to be bought on. He comes on, and first mistake he made the same fella is shouting get him off, he's shit!'.

higgs

Great servant that's 3 games in a week for him when he's fit he's fit but the injuries take him a long time to recover from now

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

I’m expecting quite a nostalgic, emotional (in the context of a football game) atmosphere today.

Saying thank you and good bye to a number of players who have been a massive part of our upwards trajectory is a significant thing. Even more so as it’s unusual to have the number we will today; COH, Kelly, Godden all key factors in where we now are as a club.

Then add in Palmer, Bidwell, Allen. Whatever view you have of their abilities, they’ve also played a part. Allen’s been here a while too and Bidwell has always been a true professional.

Absolutely hoping it’s not a goodbye to Sheaf today.

no_loyalty

Let’s put on a performance and get the win. City 2 QPR 1.

CCFCSteve

Surprised a few want blues down. Discounting the fact I’ve got a few blues mates who all seem to want us to do well and come across plenty of others who’ve always been supportive of us, it’s a local derby which is easy to get to for most. Also usually means good crowd and great atmosphere at the CBS. Would take that any day over Blackburn, Plymouth etc

CCFCSteve

Ps not sure many would remember today either way (sorry if already posted elsewhere)

Attachments

• FF98BC61-B98A-47B8-9B20-21534A9933F5.jpeg
    FF98BC61-B98A-47B8-9B20-21534A9933F5.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 25

skybluecam

Surprised a few want blues down. Discounting the fact I’ve got a few blues mates who all seem to want us to do well and come across plenty of others who’ve always been supportive of us, it’s a local derby which is easy to get to for most. Also usually means good crowd and great atmosphere at the CBS. Would take that any day over Blackburn, Plymouth etc
To be fair I’m also slightly concerned about the investment they’re getting, they were quoting 2-3bn for the new stadium. A trip down the leagues might set them back a bit.

Saddlebrains

Be fucking hilarious when they go

stupot07

Anyone else expecting O'Hare come out with a beach towel and flip flops given he's down tools?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread