Match Thread Coventry City - Rotherham United FC Match Thread - Tuesday 5th Mar (2 Viewers)

Jamesimus

Let’s be honest, there was no fall out between Robins and Collins/Kitchin was there?

Intrigued to see if that’s Torp as a 10 or if he’ll be a bit further back in a 3…

TomRad85

Back to the winning formation. Even with a couple of players playing in positions that arguably aren't their strongest, I suspect we have more than enough to win here. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SeaSeeEffCee

Let’s be honest, there was no fall out between Robins and Collins/Kitchin was there?

Intrigued to see if that’s Torp as a 10 or if he’ll be a bit further back in a 3…
Tbh I hope there was a bit of a falling out as opposed to Robins completely losing his mind and thinking Wilson is a better keeper than Collins for a few weeks.

Gibbo

With that line up and the opponent, I am glad I could not get to this one. 5 at the back against the bottom team. Oh well, I know nothing, so expect we will paste them. Actually a narrow 1-0'er imho

TomRad85

We gain absolutely nothing having that extra CB, in fact defensively we look worse in this shape. I just really don't understand.
Should it still be enough to beat Rotherham? You'd hope so wouldn't you.

Matt smith

Back to the winning formation. Even with a couple of players playing in positions that arguably aren't their strongest, I suspect we have more than enough to win here. Looking forward to it.

3 at the back

robins is losing the plot at the moment

covcity4life

Inter Milan play some of the best football on Europe using 3 at back. It can work

Fukcing hell it has worked for us in recent history

Stop shitting on it and give it time to get going again for us

SkyBlueGuy

We gain absolutely nothing having that extra CB, in fact defensively we look worse in this shape. I just really don't understand.
Should it still be enough to beat Rotherham? You'd hope so wouldn't you.

I wonder if Robins is using this game to help bed it in for when we play better teams?

Users who are viewing this thread