Match Thread Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday [FA] Match Thread - Tuesday 6th Feb (1 Viewer)

Otis

With that start, I'm slightly changing my earlier predicted outlook.
The gift horse has been accepted, tucked under one arm but crucially not yet back in a stable.
Been suggested on SM that they have a lot of firepower up front tonight, but that the midfield is sadly lacking.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Wright or Palmer central striker is good. Either way, looks like Robins has probably seen enough of Simms and Godden recently.

Their team looks even more gash than last time, and they have that child back in goal. Let's absolutely destroy them.

Londonccfcfan

Think we are going to miss the aerial defense of Thomas/Kitching/Bidwell.

The only way I see them scoring is from a header.

Good attacking line up. A bit worried about their aerial threat from set pieces.

jim20

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/4890694/coventry-city-vs-sheffield-wednesday/ apparently there are some channels showing it. I really hate how poor the coverage of the FA cup is. If you have the rights use them!
The bbc could stick every game on iPlayer, they are useless. Also I hate the fact that these days they show all the premier league clashes over any lower league fixtures, unless it’s a league 2 club or non league playing an untied or city etc. such a waste

Ian1779

I can sense a penalty shootout...
Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

skyblu3sk

The bbc could stick every game on iPlayer, they are useless. Also I hate the fact that these days they show all the premier league clashes over any lower league fixtures, unless it’s a league 2 club or non league playing an untied or city etc. such a waste
Exactly it's not like the old days where the stadiums didn't have set ups for I follow etc! Just a waste of rights between BBC and ITV I'd rather sky took over.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Biased Broadcast Company. 🤬🤬🤬

shmmeee

Must be the longest I’ve taken to get into the ground all season for the smallest crowd!

Users who are viewing this thread