Match Thread Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday [FA] Match Thread - Tuesday 6th Feb (2 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

I'm not gonna start branding people racists but I'm gonna be asking why they're calling out one player and not the other.
With Simms and Wright, there’s undoubtedly an element of price.

Tonight, every time they didn’t do something perfect it was ‘we spent 7 million on him’ or ‘he’s on 30k a week’.

Someone was saying Hadji Wright was shit after he’d scored… It’s hilarious. He became our top scorer tonight and remains our top assister too.

Nuskyblue

Block 15 and 16 were singing the names of Simms and Haji loud and proud. They get loads of support from the fans.

Godden gets loads of stick but people don't groan because he runs around like a headless chicken.
All of the above is true.

It was close to 20k attendance in the end wasn't it;

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just to say we'll done on winning tonight. Your last victory in this season's FA Cup. I'm afraid it's gonna be decked out in amber n black this may.

See you all on 26th.

Canadian Lol GIF

Astute

This thread isn't much better though! Grown adults arguing about what they saw on the radio.
Just shows how many idiots we have on here.

Many couldn't get to the game for different reasons. No streams available. I just tried to keep everyone informed on what was happening. Cue the cheap shots for just trying to keep everyone informed. Maybe it was because they didn't have much to boo. Or maybe it just shows the kind of people are on here. Clive and Oggy might get a bit mixed up with players and teams but normally get what happens on the pitch right.

Will leave you to decide.

Martin180

Just shows how many idiots we have on here.

Many couldn't get to the game for different reasons. No streams available. I just tried to keep everyone informed on what was happening. Cue the cheap shots for just trying to keep everyone informed. Maybe it was because they didn't have much to boo. Or maybe it just shows the kind of people are on here. Clive and Oggy might get a bit mixed up with players and teams but normally get what happens on the pitch right.

Will leave you to decide.
Like I’ve stated many times . Jacob Murphy was lazy when he was on loan here , Maddison had an attitude problem because he wore an Alice band . It is honestly pathetic that a fanbase has to have a boo boy , for what gain !?
Do they sit in the pub after the game and gloat “ you know what I booed Simms all night and he missed a sitter , how clever am I “ All this while decked out in Sky blue ….

lordsummerisle

Just got back in, so not sure of people's reactions in here.

Palmer, O'Hare, class apart, Dasilva really good game, Eccles, Torp decent in midfield, Sara not his normal self, looks fucked, Milan much the same, feel they feed off each other and if one down, other matches.

Wright great goal, top scorer, still doesn't look like a footballer most of the time, but somehow keeps scoring so can't knock him.

Simms, bet if I looked back on this thread get a full house in Simms Bingo.

" Player in there", " Just needs a goal" , " Lacking confidence" etc.

He's basically shit.

All in all a great result, looking forward to Villa at home in the quarters.

Kingokings204

Really enjoyed that. Men against boys and they were chasing shadows. Haven’t seen such a one sided half that second half for a good while.

o hare is bloody brilliant. If we had him fit all last season it makes you think but we have him now and that’s all that matters. As robins said and I quote “if we can keep everyone fit and playing like that we could have some exciting days ahead”

Calista

He won’t be gone all season with a fractured cheekbone, he can wear a mask

He’ll be a couple weeks, maybe three
If they already know he's fractured it before he's even had it scanned, it's presumably quite bad. Hope it's 'hairline', but very much doubt it :(

Matt smith

If they already know he's fractured it before he's even had it scanned, it's presumably quite bad. Hope it's 'hairline', but very much doubt it :(
Yeah I’m probably wrong mate, to be honest I didn’t know there was a difference in fracture as normally players play in a mask not long after

didn’t know of the depressed fracture term and the difference between that and a hairline one

Users who are viewing this thread