Match Thread Coventry City - Stoke City Match Thread - Saturday 11th Nov (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My choice of team for the match on Saturday......
Tea lady
Cleaner #1 cleaner # 2
Ball boy ball girl ball boy
Fan #1 fan #2 fan #3 fan #4
Under 13 striker
We should win easily!!

Offhegoes

Looks ominous!
A little perspective here is needed....That L1 team was absolutely shocking, Mowbray had no money that summer (even for half decent loan signings) SISU were at their most disinterested, and it probably remains the darkest period in our history.
Andre Wright, Stuart Beavon, Kwane Thomas, Kyle Reid & Jordan Turnbull were regular starters.

Nick

Administrator
A little perspective here is needed....That L1 team was absolutely shocking, Mowbray had no money that summer (even for half decent loan signings) SISU were at their most disinterested, and it probably remains the darkest period in our history.
Andre Wright, Stuart Beavon, Kwane Thomas, Kyle Reid & Jordan Turnbull were regular starters.
So what does it mean if it happens again after spending money?

pusbccfc

Very sad news that McFadzean has lost his mother yesterday. Hopefully the club give him some time off this weekend.

shmmeee

So what does it mean if it happens again after spending money?

That were still working out how to build the team. It’s taken half a season before. This feels like first season back up in L1 TBH. Including a couple of big flops.

Saddlebrains

Very sad news that McFadzean has lost his mother yesterday. Hopefully the club give him some time off this weekend.

As i said a few weeks back, this was his personal issues he was going through. Hit him very hard but he wanted to try and play on and help his team like the man he is

Should really have some time out now however. Thoughts with him

Warwickhunt

MR knows Rose & Mcnally weaknesses so he should play on them for this game! There must be something not right when he will not pay £2million for McNally from Burnley but spent it on Thomas?

PVA

I think many of us have been saying it's probably time for Fadz to sit one out anyway, but obviously not in these awful circumstances. Best wishes to him.

Thomas and Kitching in a back 4 then?

skyblue_55

Figures aren’t very forthcoming, as they treat us fans like mushrooms.
I wonder what Man City actually wanted, for Callum Doyle to come here for another season , as it surely can’t be far off , what we are paying kitching …. Can it ????

SlowerThanPlatt

Figures aren’t very forthcoming, as they treat us fans like mushrooms.
I wonder what Man City actually wanted, for Callum Doyle to come here for another season , as it surely can’t be far off , what we are paying kitching …. Can it ????
It wasn’t about wages, a club with more expectation and can afford him on a permanent was the logical next step.

slowpoke

MR knows Rose & Mcnally weaknesses so he should play on them for this game! There must be something not right when he will not pay £2million for McNally from Burnley but spent it on Thomas?
Are we sure McNally wa ted to come back ?

Covcraig@bury

My choice of team for the match on Saturday......
Tea lady
Cleaner #1 cleaner # 2
Ball boy ball girl ball boy
Fan #1 fan #2 fan #3 fan #4
Under 13 striker
We should win easily!!
I like , I think we will have a clean sheet looking at this line up . And I would go with 2 ball girls instead of one to make that threesome up . Big fan of the midfield also. I wouldn’t go with the 13 year old up front just seems very wrong . Also concerned about the half time brew with her being in goal . Barr than that we should win 🧐

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

We've tried a few different things the last couple of games. 4atb seemed to work pretty well, so I wouldn't mind trying that again, and if Fadz will be missing due to his sad loss. If not, the box seems to work better than 2up top.

If we're changing to a 4 then I'd say we may as well go for a massive change throughout.

Collins
MvE Lati Binks Bidwell
Eccles Allen Sheaf
Wright Godden Simms

Could mix that up a fair bit with subs. Saka in for Godden and move Simms central. O'Hare on for Allen (or one of the other CM's.

I've got Lati and Binks as I think they've had the best overall performances out of the CB's so far. Ideally Kitching would be involved given the amount we've spent though. If we go that way I expect MR to chose Thomas and Kitching though.

Users who are viewing this thread