Coventry City Supporters FC vs West Ham Supporters FC (1 Viewer)

CCSFC

Hi all

Rarely post on here, but for those who don't know, I run the Coventry City Supporters FC - A Football team full of fellow Coventry City fans who represent the club home and away! We play in a nationwide league called the IFA - Internet Football Association. We organise games on a forum, usually before the big boys games like this week we host West Ham. The games are all played in a friendly manner - totally different from your normal Sunday league!

This Saturday we host the West Ham Supporters Team at Coundon Park in Coundon, Coventry. Kick off is 11AM and we come off the back of an away win at Port Vale last week, where we pulled off a 4-2 win with 10 men!

We would be very appreciative if as many City fans as possible could attend this game and many others home and away - the effort the lads put in is really something - in a few weeks, we play Gillingham in Crawley on the way to Brighton, which means a 530 start for some of the lads!

We will be meeting at 10AM at the changing rooms at the Top end of Coundon Park by the Royal Court, from there we will decide which pitch we shall be using.

Anyone interested in more details, let me know either on here or email me directly at - [email protected]

CUS Wyken

Was you the same team that lost 10-1 to Donny the other week?

If so fair play. I know a couple of lads who played

CCSFC

Yes mate, its the same team! We go home and away regardless of results! We went to Donny lost 10-1, 2 weeks later we beat Port Vale 4-2. Its more about building bridges between sets of fans, which is the motto of the league. Basically just going and meeting fans from different teams, making a proper day of it and making friends along the way!

CUS Wyken

Yes mate, its the same team! We go home and away regardless of results! We went to Donny lost 10-1, 2 weeks later we beat Port Vale 4-2. Its more about building bridges between sets of fans, which is the motto of the league. Basically just going and meeting fans from different teams, making a proper day of it and making friends along the way!

Fair do's pal. I know a few who played in that Donny Game. 2nd half was better from what i was told ;)

All the best and fair play.

CCSFC

No? Haha. There was a scuffle on the pitch, but was all started by the Port Vale lad. Swung for our lad 3 times and our lad retaliated with one punch. Ref sent our lad off but kept their lad on. Our only red card in 4 years!

Users who are viewing this thread