Match Thread Coventry City - Swindon Town Match Thread - Saturday 20th Jan (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Their lineup

RCC starts, hopefully he won't have a stormer of a game.

Captain Dart

Just reading today's program ,
Dave Boddy , from the Boardroom,
No tribute to Cyrille Regis.
Absolute Muppet !

But there's one from the captain
Michael Doyle. Respect to Michael.
I should think printing deadlines prevented a tribute to be included in the program.

Captain Dart

DT_WFH5WkAIqu9q.jpg

SkyBlueSoul

I think we need a win today, not just for the points but to make a statement like we did against Luton. Bar the Stoke game we haven't really put out a result or performance to worry other teams recently. We're still well placed but like others have said, lose here and a small gap opens up which could just get into the players' heads a little bit. I'll go with a nervy 1-0 to us

Nick

Administrator
Fuckin Robins bottles it again, how can Biamou start? Lose today and we’re fucked for promotion.

Think it's because of the style of play and the pitch, he isn't going to be playing nice passing football and splitting defences apart. It will be direct to Biamou's head time and time again, then when he comes off it will be direct to their head for it to come straight back at us.

I hope Im wrong and we play like Brazil though!

stevefloyd

Think it's because of the style of play and the pitch, he isn't going to be playing nice passing football and splitting defences apart. It will be direct to Biamou's head time and time again, then when he comes off it will be direct to their head for it to come straight back at us.

I hope Im wrong and we play like Brazil though!
Yeah Alan Brazil, fat round and slow

Otis

I've just had a look at the pitch and it looks like they have had the heat lamps on it, there is grass growing on the centre of the pitch, just have see if it cuts up when the players start running on it. !
Heat lamps on it, huh?

Are the ground staff now all chilled out, laid back and looking glazedy eyed?

Nick

Administrator
50p on over 2.5 Goals
50p on Richards anytime
50p on Biamou anytime (weekly, it will payoff one day like my Richard Wood every week bet)

If we win 3-2 with Biamou and Richards both scoring, I will be minted! (about a fiver!!)

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

RCC will probably have a blinder and at some point of the game, come rushing out of his goal, dribble past 8 City players and then do a bicycle kick from 30 yards out that beats Burge with ease and rockets into the top corner to win the game for the roundabout people.

What the fuck are you doing up at 6am on a Sat

Grendel

Rcc early fumble from a corner.

Users who are viewing this thread