Coventry City v Barnet Matchday Vlog (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Either a troll or completely clueless...or quite possibly both.

"Orrrwight treacles" - what an utter twat.

Esoterica

Ha. I watched that and knew it'd get people's backs up. Fan of football team in goading fans of another football team shocker. Anyway, we might not own our ground but we'll still be in the Football League next season. ;)

Otis

It's a pretty very decent blog that, apart from the factual inaccuracies, to be fair .

Ha. I watched that and knew it'd get people's backs up. Fan of football team in goading fans of another football team shocker. Anyway, we might not own our ground but we'll still be in the Football League next season. ;)

HAHA there we go, someone with a sense of humor, who got the joke.

olderskyblue

Calling him out for inaccuracies when some of our fans can't spell our own players names correctly... :D

Otis

Oh and good luck for the rest of the season. Your lot looked half decent, well at least they would if they could find their shooting boots.

lifeskyblue

Yeah a few inaccuracies in run up to game but a fair summary of the game itself. I’m sure I could not do better in a couple of mins intro to the recent history of Barnet F.C. Barnet won’t have a better opportunity to take three points away from home and that came across. Seemed a decent football fan to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread