Coventry City v Luton Town - Championship playoff final - 27th May 2023 - Wembley Stadium (6 Viewers)

chiefdave

I’ve heard a rumour and I really hope it’s wrong

That regardless of the result tomorrow they are planning on a parade, absolute massive no-no if we get beat for me
Really hope they don’t do a parade if they don’t win. Yes it’s been a brilliant effort to get to Wembley but let’s only celebrate when there’s something actually worth celebrating

bigfatronssba

I’ve heard a rumour and I really hope it’s wrong

That regardless of the result tomorrow they are planning on a parade, absolute massive no-no if we get beat for me

Agree. Looks tinpot.

If they lose, it should be more a case of get a load of fans up to Ryton and applaud the team off the coach. Doesn't need to be anymore than that.

I doubt Robins would allow it anyway. I read an interview the other day with Jack Grimmer about Robins. Grimmer says he felt he was having a good season and was trying to get Robins to say so. Robins told him that if he wants smoke blowing up his arse he best go and speak to someone else :ROFLMAO:

Don't think he is the sort of manager that would allow a celebration after a defeat.

alexccfc99

Agree. Looks tinpot.

If they lose, it should be more a case of get a load of fans up to Ryton and applaud the team off the coach. Doesn't need to be anymore than that.

I doubt Robins would allow it anyway. I read an interview the other day with Jack Grimmer about Robins. Grimmer says he felt he was having a good season and was trying to get Robins to say so. Robins told him that if he wants smoke blowing up his arse he best go and speak to someone else :ROFLMAO:

Don't think he is the sort of manager that would allow a celebration after a defeat.
I agree it would be unlike Robins

Just something I had heard but could be pish for all I know and I sincerely hope it is

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I think Covcity4life has been voting on their site

Ivan Toney has been BANNED for betting against his own club.

Question, should Fans be BANNED for betting against their own clubs.

happy flashing lights GIF

SBT

Can confirm that the weather here in London (19C and sunny, same as tomorrow) is absolutely glorious, with a cloud-free sky blue sky.

Ashdown

Can accept losing to a decent and powerful opposition , I would be gutted but if we are beaten fair and square on the day we pick ourselves up and go again…..what I really dread is losing to some controversial shite decision or losing a player to a red card early doors or something of that ilk😱

CCFCSteve

Can accept losing to a decent and powerful opposition , I would be gutted but if we are beaten fair and square on the day we pick ourselves up and go again…..what I really dread is losing to some controversial shite decision or losing a player to a red card early doors or something of that ilk😱

Yeah, I’m the same. Just don’t want a ‘what if’ type situation after the game. If we go out there put in a good performance, no silly mistakes and no dodgy decisions we can’t ask for any more…

Really going to try to enjoy the day. We’ve earned it !

EalingSB

Been saving this thread all week and just read it all on my way to the airport. Don’t agree that all the neutrals want Luton to win - feel it’s even with a romantic ending no matter who wins. Can’t wait to see that sea of Sky Blue tomorrow and hear those first songs. Wasn’t nervous before but huge butterflies now. Safe travels everyone and don’t forget the sun cream!

Johhny Blue

Impossible to predict the result isn’t it really

I’d say I’m not nervous but my family are getting sick of me apparently pacing round the room like a polar bear in a zoo
I went to a zoo yesterday. The only animal they had was a dog.

It was a shitzu

procdoc

I’ve just sat at work responding to trust pilot reviews all afternoon, but all I can think about is Wembley. I’m on break now and I’m sat here typing about Wembley. This is insane!

Users who are viewing this thread