Coventry City v Sheff utd (1 Viewer)

AOM

They threw away a 2-0 lead today and salvaged a point in the 98th minute.

A point wouldn't be too bad, but fancy a 2-1 win

shepardo01

Is Shame Lowery related to Shayne Lavery?
Mike Lowry....?

giphy.gif

jordan210

Sheffield are a proper dirty dark arts team. We need to make sure we are not sucked in to there tactics

Gint11

Thought the same. Good time to play Sheff U with the goals they shipped today and the reds.
A win midweek would be beautiful

Levship20

There will be someone important at this game 👀, and this person will be reporting back to his boss. Just what I have been informed on but think he is one of Ashley’s team.

Grendel

There will be someone important at this game 👀, and this person will be reporting back to his boss. Just what I have been informed on but think he is one of Ashley’s team.

Does he have a ticking clock?

Sky Blue Harry H

Will his report be along the lines of. Can't believe Robins didn't make his first sub until the 78th minute, and he started with Hamer on the bench. Definitely pull out of any deal. What on earth would anyone be able to 'learn', then report from Wednesday's game that would feed into any decision making?!

Sky Blue Harry H

I do love our fans. On another thread we have people still acting as though we are in an inescapable pit, whilst when we are due to face the joint leaders in the division (whilst sitting bottom) others are predicting a 2-0 victory. Never the twain shall meet!

SBT

Will his report be along the lines of. Can't believe Robins didn't make his first sub until the 78th minute, and he started with Hamer on the bench. Definitely pull out of any deal. What on earth would anyone be able to 'learn', then report from Wednesday's game that would feed into any decision making?!

Ashley will only buy the club if Robins agrees to send Tavares on at 50 minutes to run at defenders with tired legs.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

We seem to have got a bit tighter at the back, but it still bothers me that we have such a goalshy midfield. Sheaf and Allen almost never score and relying on Gyökeres every game is going to cause a problem eventually.

If we need to score more than one goal (which is a large posibility against a team like Sheff Utd) then I'm not sure I see where that's coming from.

clint van damme

We seem to have got a bit tighter at the back, but it still bothers me that we have such a goalshy midfield. Sheaf and Allen almost never score and relying on Gyökeres every game is going to cause a problem eventually.

If we need to score more than one goal (which is a large posibility against a team like Sheff Utd) then I'm not sure I see where that's coming from.

It's an ongoing problem, even the missing players are hardly prolific.

CDK

Hopefully we restore Palmer not because Eccles needs replacing unless he keeps him in and puts godden on the bench,but doesn't seem to favour the box at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread