Match Thread Coventry City vs Northampton Town (Checkatrade) (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I can see a 2-1 win for us

covcity4life

Yup same team as no game the weekend after anyway. Let's see if they can consistently do what Venus asks of them

SkyBlueCharlie

I had forgotten all about this!!!! Looking at the seating plan the Club does not expect many to be there - what do you think the attendance will be?

stupot07

4-0 to us. Was going to boycott this game because of the inclusion of PL U23 teams but fuck it, I'm going and I'm going to damn well enjoy the evening.
Yeah, I might go up now, I was going to boycott again because of the u23s. Its a strange game, a win although good for confidence could be tainted if Northampton play a weakened team - we did beat west ham after all. Winning our next league game is priority, although a win is always nice.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Wasn't going - but now the Chesterfield game is off, I think I might give it a go (withdrawal symptoms!). Northampton lost 3-0 to Wycombe, not sure they will be up for it.

pastythegreat

4-0 to us. Was going to boycott this game because of the inclusion of PL U23 teams but fuck it, I'm going and I'm going to damn well enjoy the evening.
Same as that! Wasn't going but as we're not at home on Saturday now I will be there!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!
According to the Offal just the main stand and most of that is corporate.

Thi k after the WHI tie they won't expect a big turn out. However I do think that's a little short sighted and they should have made this change for the WHU and not a more local one where two first teams will be playing (well closer to first teams than an U21 tie).

Can see them having to open the other side of the CET stand on the night

aloisiwouldhavescored

Anyone know what's happening with car parking, the usual Ricoh off site parking isn't giving an option for this game?
Yes I would like to know about the car park arrangements.
Against West Ham they did not open car park c but you didn't know that until you actually got to the car park gates and there was a notice telling us to go to car park a instead. Would be nice to be told in advance to save wasting time.

Gint11

I predict 4-6K home support. A win would be nice to boost confidence going into the next league game. It's a shame our next league game is off.

coop

Thi k after the WHI tie they won't expect a big turn out. However I do think that's a little short sighted and they should have made this change for the WHU and not a more local one where two first teams will be playing (well closer to first teams than an U21 tie).

Can see them having to open the other side of the CET stand on the night
Our owners short sighted now that would be a surprise. NOT

georgehudson

aha, only the main stand open, so can't shovel certain fans to other areas,
could be a fun evening,
watching & supporting CCFC that is,
FOBS, forever only blue skies,
alternate acronyms welcome

letsallsingtogether

Not going for the first time in 20 years when I have been free.
Then again give it till 7.00 you never know.
2-0 City on a roll:)

robbiekeane

Can I just reiterate how much of a fuckery this competition is, that we are literally forced to play premier league youth teams and aren't allowed to make more than 5 changes or whatever?? That is absolutely horseshit

Nick

Administrator
Can see them having to open another stand later anyway, unless they put people in the top corporate tiers

torchomatic

Looking forward to it. I'm going for a comprehensive 3-0 to us.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Hate the concept of U23 teams being included so didn't go to the West Ham Academy match. Will be going tonight though, £10 for two League One sides is great value for money in my opinion. Saw it was posted up there but don't think anyone replied, is it pay on the gate? Or do we have to order online beforehand and collect from ticket office? PUSB

Pipehitterz

JUST got my tickets. Block 3 .
West stand only open. Had to use the ricoh ticket office for the first time since re branded. Made me feel Dirty, even the seat map is black.
CAN see black seats being installed very very soon.

Pipehitterz

Oh and they charged me a quid per ticket.
If I pay on the gate it's 10 quid. Figure that out.
Managed to get the extra quid waved because I'm a season ticket holder

Users who are viewing this thread