Match Thread Coventry City vs Notts County Match Thread - Saturday 12th May (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Pitch terrible. Happy enuff with perfirmwnce. No shrinking violets. Unlcuky to hit post but burge not coming off line nearly give um a goal. Take nil nil for now.

Johnnythespider

First half opinions, refs a twat, good energy, pitch is shocking down the left, we have the good side second half. Come the fuck on city.

Otis

Ref is a joke. They keep blocking our players off and either totally get away with it, or it even ends up with US being penalised.

Thought Stokes' booking was a joke too. Their player clearly played for that. He was all but diving before Stokes even touched him.

Bloody rubbish officials. Grrrr

Grendel

Well McNulty is lively he’s smacked the post. Bayliss playing well. Little between the teams. Although the stokes booking was ridiculous we are very lucky to have not had a sending off against us for a blatant stamp

Biamou has to be replaced - out of his depth

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I’m watching on tv and he’s involved in quite a bit. Struggling with the ball at his feet but he is doing well in the air and getting their defenders twisted in knots.
Not imo. Won headers. Held up ball. Laid it off etc. Wouldnt sub him yet.

Fair enough.

Not looking for an argument but I've been watching him a fair bit. He doesn't seem like he wants the ball.

Grendel

Ref is a joke. They keep blocking our players off and either get away with it, or even it ends up with US being penalised.

Thought Stokes' booking was a joke too. Their player clearly played for that. He was all but diving before Stokes even touched him.

Bloody rubbish officials. Grrrr

He is a joke we should be down to 10 men

skybluegod

Good half but it counts for nothing if we don’t take out chances as I am sure robins will be telling them.

McNulty really should have scored.
Bayliss should have scored but showed his inexperience by trying to pass it into the goal.

Think the game would suit JCH, need someone to blast it. We could win this by 3 if we get an early goal. Their defence is shocking. Especially their left back. Keep playing triangles around him and we will score.

Users who are viewing this thread