Match Thread Coventry City vs Scunthorpe United Match Thread - Saturday 4th Aug (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

One thing I think we can be sure of is that Sterling will play... He hasn’t dropped 26 leagues to be on the bench!

I think the apostrophe will pass the grammar test?
Indeed. But not the question mark !

shmmeee

So depending on deals this morning could be:

Burge
Grimmer Willis Larson Brown
Ogogo Bayliss
Sterling Andreu Aneke
Hiwula

S: LOB, Hyam, Mason, Doyle, Alassani, Shipley, Biamou

That team looks pretty fucking exciting, even if it does only exist in my head at the moment. And with Jones and Davies to come back...

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Burge
Ogogo Bayliss
Sterling Andreu Aneke
Hiwula

That team looks pretty fucking exciting, even if it does only exist in my head at the moment. And with Jones and Davies to come back...

That's also without Kelly and JCH, I imagine some others I have forgotten too.

Now the 'replacing' McNulty situation looks a lot better I think that team is really good overall. Hopefully Hiwula is up to it, because the rest of it certainly is strong. Undoubtedly 10 times better than the side that got relegated!

Nick

Administrator

Burge
Ogogo Bayliss
Sterling Andreu Aneke
Hiwula

Only thing is Hiwula not being match fit so he might come on as sub.

fernandopartridge

That's also without Kelly and JCH, I imagine some others I have forgotten too.

Now the 'replacing' McNulty situation looks a lot better I think that team is really good overall. Hopefully Hiwula is up to it, because the rest of it certainly is strong. Undoubtedly 10 times better than the side that got relegated!

Robins has said he's only a partial replacement, I reckon there is another striker on the way in

PCH

Burge
Ogogo Bayliss
Sterling Andreu Aneke
Hiwula

Chaplin not even make the bench ?

itsabuzzard

getting excited now, hope its a glorious sunny day and we can take home all 3 pts

i want to see us make more chances as a team,if we do that i am sure jch or biamou can score goals to tidy us over till xmass if robins decides to wait to get a striker in
Tide

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSoul

I'm feeling 2-0 City based on nothing other than blind new season optimism and the fact the Scunny fella didn't sound very confident

gspotgaz

Looking back on when we first met, I cannot escape and I cannot forget, robins you’re the one, you still turn me on, city’s going up again

Nick

Administrator
I'm going for 2-2

Really looking forward to it, we will see how the optimism is when it gets to 6pm

shmmeee

Still can't settle on a team, think this is where I am at the moment:

Burge
Sterling Willis Hyam Brown
Ogogo Doyle
Bayliss Andreu Allassani
Hiwula

Skybluefaz

What makes it worse for me is the thought of somebody working it out at home then at the game thinking "it's time, hold my pint lads"
There's a nice juxtaposition of an atomic kitten song being belted out by wheatsheaf lads, lads, lads. That's where the joke stops though. Let's just not go there with this one.

Nick

Administrator
There's a nice juxtaposition of an atomic kitten song being belted out by wheatsheaf lads, lads, lads. That's where the joke stops though. Let's just not go there with this one.
It's acceptable if it's the tide is high

Users who are viewing this thread