Match Thread Coventry City vs Yeovil Town Match Thread - Monday 2nd Apr (4 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Grimmer's fault that time.

Why is Robins telling us to calm down and slow it down? Is he watching the same game?
Because we have given the ball away every time it has been lumped forwards, you've said it yourself.

SonofErnie

This is why I and thousands of others don’t bother any more. CCFC can always be relied upon to let you down. Utter disgrace!

hill83

Obviously when we lose this the season isn't over, but fuck me this is bad.

They are winning everything.

Grendel

We haven't won a single header going forward all game, everything is coming back at us. Exactly the same as Newport.

I think that’s the least of our problems

Nick

Administrator
They are running through us, literally going pas 3 players with ease.

We need somebody to put a proper challenge in, hurt one of them to get the crowd onside and get some fight.

Grendel

Vincenti seriously is joke

covmark

Just got in from work to see this fucking score. Bottlers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

It is if we want to score.

It really isn’t - we need to work through the middle at the minute we are being dominated all over the field

The CableGuy

Just got in and turned the radio on as Yeovil scored. I thought "crap, but plenty of time to get back into this."

Then I heard the score. 3-0!

Is this April 1st? WTF is going on!?!?

play_in_skyblue_stripes

This is why I and thousands of others don’t bother any more. CCFC can always be relied upon to let you down. Utter disgrace!
Yes this is true. To be honest about four hours ago, I thought I would be glad with a point . I have seen this all before and suspected it was going to happen.
Nightmare, surely NO other team going for promotion against a mid table nothing to play for team would do. That's true of any league level.

Nick

Administrator
Backwards to Bayliss who puts the ball in the air for their keeper to catch and time waste.

Users who are viewing this thread