Match Thread Coventry City - West Bromwich Albion Match Thread - Monday 30th Oct (3 Viewers)

Great_Expectations

Take the stupid mistake of a goal and the first 5 mins away and we’ve looked good.

Still lacked the killer instinct at times but overall it’s been better.

Allen looks unusually tired. Really hope it’s COH for him and not Sakamoto at 60.

Still got a good chance here.

Nick

Administrator
The corners stuff has triggered people to an insane degree - if you saw that half and thought corners were our biggest problem then I don’t know how you get through the day without soiling yourself

It's an ongoing issue.

You like to try and be edgy though and think you know best.

Blind-Faith

We’ve zipped the ball about nicely , bar Wilson , no one’s having a bad game. Much better than against Rotherham.

They just need a goal for a bit of confidence.

Im a massive Eccles fan and think he’s having a good game tonight. But surely , for the love of god, there has to be someone else in the squad who can take a corner 😂

stupot07

I must be the only person who thinks Sheafs played ok. A couple or erratic shots, and a couple of misplaced passes but has been really good off the ball, won more tackles than anyone else on the pitch. Eccles has been the better of the two in possession, and has worked hard too.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

long way home

Its like groundhog day watching us should be 1 up or at least a chance from certain pen. And fall behind from a mistake and now its attack against defence.

This is going to be so frustrating 2nd half watching them fall over, go slow and generally sit in. We don't seem to have the confidence or quality in front of goal to change this around. I hope we do and hope i am wrong.

Hertsccfc

I must be the only person who thinks Sheafs played ok. A couple or erratic shots, and a couple of misplaced passes but has been really good off the ball, won more tackles than anyone else on the pitch. Eccles has been the better of the two in possession, and has worked hard too.

Sheaf has been awful!

Flying Fokker

Its like groundhog day watching us should be 1 up or at least a chance from certain pen. And fall behind from a mistake and now its attack against defence.

This is going to be so frustrating 2nd half watching them fall over, go slow and generally sit in. We don't seem to have the confidence or quality in front of goal to change this around. I hope we do and hope i am wrong.
I hope you’re wrong as well. If we all huff and puff will that help?

curly_tom

It does feel as though the scorelie makes people think we're "shite". It is frustrating to be losing a game where we've been on top but we have been on top and played well. I don't uderstand how anyone could dispute that

shmmeee

Oh and also, really warming to Kitching, big old unit, but can certainly play and pick a pass. First impressions look like the scouting department have found a good player

I'm so easy, one he squared up a bit to their player I was sold.

The Philosopher

Watching from my place in Spain with my WBA supporting brother in law. He says we’re good but without any threat up front.

What can we say?

NorthernWisdom

His first touch has been surprisingly poor for him.

Not worried about him shooting and missing, because at least he's shooting!

Users who are viewing this thread