Coventry City winger Danny Swanson out to impress his Hibs hero boss (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
It's looking like he is staying then?

tom88

He should stay he deserves a chance here and we need personnel.

The season could be 50+ games depending on cup runs and games come thick and fast at Christmas.

lifeskyblue

If TM can get the best out of him I think he will be an asset....as long as we get a decent centre forward who can feed off his crosses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

He should stay he deserves a chance here and we need personnel.

The season will be 49 games long and games come thick and fast at Christmas.

Corrected it for you.

FRY-CCFC

He's good as a squad player and we have a small squad at the moment. No point in getting rid imo

CJ_covblaze

He's good as a squad player and we have a small squad at the moment. No point in getting rid imo

I agree. Felt that he and Miller weren't really given a chance last season. Wouldn't mind SM being given another chance too. Still without a club.

ccfcmad1

If he can hit form it would be like a new singing he was none existent last season, hope Mowbray can get the best out of him.

stupot07

A lot will depend on wages. If he's one of the highest paid players (he did turn down Peterborough's offer for ours) but is just a squad player then it's a waste of resources for someone to be sat in the bench most weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

CJ_covblaze

They weren't given a chance for a reason. Both were crap.

Miller played in 13 games and scored 2. Not great until you look at minutes on the pitch. 5-10 mins sometimes, 15-20 most of the time. Total playing time was 297 minutes. Better ratio than Samuel! Not for one minute suggesting he's as good as DS but still feel he could've scored far more with a sustained run in the side.

Users who are viewing this thread