coventry diamonds (1 Viewer)

ian lollipop

who thinks this will happen ccfc moving to sixfields then after 3 years try relocating to nene park as a new team under sisu never come back to coventry rip the sky blues

who thinks this will happen ccfc moving to sixfields then after 3 years try relocating to nene park as a new team under sisu never come back to coventry rip the sky blues

I would quickly google "what do I do when I have sunstroke" if I were you

ian lollipop

to possibly revamp nene park up to a bigger capacity and get a new fan base and to keep league happy because they have promised to come back to cov but they will find some excuse just a suggestion what do you all thing
:thinking about:

rupert_bear

Why would they go there after 3 years and not now?
Because that would definitely not be allowed, but in 3 years ?? or even 2 or 1. What would the FL do just let the club die or re-locate to a purpose built stadium,,think about it

ian lollipop

i don't have sun stroke i defo wont support them until back in Coventry it was just a wild theory to see what people thought

rupert_bear

Franchising is what all this is about I believe. Don't dismiss it and what is in it for sisu you may ask. Well got rid of their bad debts from their whole business's and about 30 million when they sell us on. Possibly already know who will buy it too

J

Jack Griffin

Nene Park is in the wrong place to support a league Football Club without subsidy from the owners.

ian lollipop

i dont know this !!!!!!!! it was just a thought i wont be going anywhere in northampton the sky blues should be in coventry end off

Users who are viewing this thread