pooletocov

Jul 5, 2013
I have been thinking (made my head hurt) about where we could play instead of Northampton and thought of coundon road or the butts im sure it could be made to work. More so than the travel to shitfields any thoughts???

RogerH

Dec 13, 2011
I think that there are already 3 teams using the Butts, Cov Rugby, Cov Bears RL and the American Football Team, surely the pitch couldn't be anything like acceptable for football ?

pooletocov

Jul 5, 2013
Coundon road is where cov rugby used to play never knew that they had moved and as 4 the butts kick the other teams out let them play on elsewhere ...perhaps I never thought it through I'm a plank not forgetting I have not lived in cov for 40 year's

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Dec 9, 2011
Coventry
Coundon road is where cov rugby used to play never knew that they had moved and as 4 the butts kick the other teams out let them play on elsewhere ...perhaps I never thought it through I'm a plank not forgetting I have not lived in cov for 40 year's
Great idea just because we're in trouble fuck Cov Rugby or the Bees :facepalm:

duffer

Oct 28, 2010

Yep, I'm afraid Coundon Road looks a bit like Highfield Rd these days. :(

The Butts is a good day out if you ever tire of the footy, but it's nowhere near big enough for CCFC. I also doubt the management there would much want to be involved with SISU.

ccfc92

Jul 7, 2012
Yep, I'm afraid Coundon Road looks a bit like Highfield Rd these days. :(

The Butts is a good day out if you ever tire of the footy, but it's nowhere near big enough for CCFC. I also doubt the management there would much want to be involved with SISU.

Although a few at the dyers and spon end wouldn't go amiss :-D

Users who are viewing this thread