coventry merger with nuneaton town (1 Viewer)

ian lollipop

Why doesn't joe hoff and preston buy nuneaton moved to ricoh call themselves sky blue nuns and invest heavily as we will only be one league away from football league nun fans wont mind travelling six miles transport provided off course investment in nuneaton and kick sisu ass in one or two seasons
sounds like a plan to me play up sky blues

hill83

neil-no.gif

WillieStanley

Why doesn't joe hoff and preston buy nuneaton moved to ricoh call themselves sky blue nuns and invest heavily as we will only be one league away from football league nun fans wont mind travelling six miles transport provided off course investment in nuneaton and kick sisu ass in one or two seasons

It wouldn't be Play Up Sky Blues though would it. Why would Nuneaton fans want their club taken out of their home town? Why would Coventry fans switch to a club called "Nuns". Why would anyone want to support or play for a team called "Nuns"?

Talk to Don (I think it was Don?) - I think he thought of this a while back.

Sutty

And in addition, why would people opposing the moving of Coventry out of Coventry support the moving of Nuneaton out of Nuneaton?

Samo

Sky blue nuns.jpg
Sky Blue Nuns

SkyblueBazza

While we're being ridiculous...why not merge with the Vile? They could use the additional investment, they'd pick-up maybe 3-4k fans & we would get an instant return to the premiership!
Leave Nuneaton alone!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Been there, discussed it, all agreed it was a BLOODY STUPID and hypocritical idea.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Gint11

When will fans like you get it. Its CCFC or nothing.

jesus-wept

Mind you I believe Nuneaton have money issues and their ground is or was up for sale. Can't see there ever being s merger but what about them playing at the Ricoh as a possibility. Far fetched ? perhaps but with a station on the horizon and good road links I don't think it is impossible.

hill83

Mind you I believe Nuneaton have money issues and their ground is or was up for sale. Can't see there ever being s merger but what about them playing at the Ricoh as a possibility. Far fetched ? perhaps but with a station on the horizon and good road links I don't think it is impossible.

Jesus Wept

Did you get this idea from Tim Fisher or the Chairman of MK Dons.

ccfctommy

Yet again this forum brings up this moronic idea. Im sure PH 4 will love to get a Conference football team. What is this forums obsession with merging with Nuneaton?

RichieGunns

Dude the Ricoh is in Coventry, Nuneaton FC is in Nuneaton...stop being a hypocrit lol

Users who are viewing this thread