Coventry number 12 in FA Cup draw (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

FA%20CUP_CMYK.jpg

Third round draw on Sunday

The draw for the third round of the FA Cup will be made on Sunday 28th November at 5:45pm.
The draw will be live on ITV and the balls will be drawn by Noel Gallagher of Oasis and Kasabian's Serge Pizzorno.
Coventry City have been given the number 12 ball. Fans will remember last year Coventry were drawn away to Portsmouth and drew 1-1, but lost the replay at The Ricoh 1-2 after a last minute equaliser by Pompey led to extra time in which scored the winner.

Coventry City FC F.A Cup Winners 1987

Last edited:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
PLEASE NO CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS!! I will be bitterly disappointed if we draw out another Championship team home or away. I wouldn't mind a league 1 or 2 team as long as we play them away. I only want us to be at home if we are playing agasint a big Premiership team, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Aston Villa, Spurs etc. Wouldn't mind playing any of these teams away all the same.

Not at all fussy

smileycov

Facebook User
Leeds at home.......we deserve the chance to right that wrong!! be cracking atmosphere again and i'm sure the lads will perform for the full 90 mins and this time we will win!

Either that or Prem club at home. fancy a run this season though, think Aidy is clever enough to produce one off game wins!!

Hincha

had to be a fester fan to draw it,

Best draw: BIG Prem Club
Alright draw: League 1+2 (think it'll be easy think about morecambe)
Worst draw: Championship/Lower Prem club (blackpool)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Leeds at home.......we deserve the chance to right that wrong!! be cracking atmosphere again and i'm sure the lads will perform for the full 90 mins and this time we will win!

Either that or Prem club at home. fancy a run this season though, think Aidy is clever enough to produce one off game wins!!

Not sure if we would get a repeat of the attendance though as season ticket holders will also have to pay for their seats and the fact Leeds beat us already will turn the fickle fans away I think.

Nick

Administrator
I hope we get shite teams all the way.

Us against Accrinton Stanley in the final :)

SkyBlueMania

FC United is a good shout chris, whoever draws them (if they beat Brighton) would be guaranteed a TV slot, and they would bring a huge support i'm sure. Only thing is they will be sooooooooooo fired up about the possibility of playing Man U in the next round I would be wary of them!

Spence CCFC

Yeah you don't really want one of those teams if it's going to be at home. Wouldn't mind them away just for the day out. Would love an away game that isn't a team in the championship really.

Users who are viewing this thread