Coventry tattoo! (1 Viewer)

Johnrambo

In about 2 days, im going to Copenhagen to get the first Coventry tattoo. I want the old logo, the same there was ón this seasons playershirt.

I was thinking to get an face of an sky blue legend also, but who would you take??

Nick

Administrator
You have to be careful with faces, the artist would need to be immense otherwise you are stuck with something that doesn't look like them!

Johnrambo

Well an face was just idea, i know the logo will be great, im just looking for something more.

Ogrizovic face and some body, holding the FA-trophy with the text - Sky Blues Legend - something like that was my idea.

Ofc you are welcome to come with some ideas too :) Thats why i want to make this thread.

Last edited:

rob9872

I know an Everton fan who has had Jelavic tattooed on one bum cheek and Phil Neville on the other. He asked whether I thought they were any good. I told him that there wasn't much of a likeness but the one of Fellaini in the middle was a dead ringer :)

spwaverley4916

dont get the one that was on the shirt this season - it will just remind you of a crap year ! - if your going abroad to have it done take a colour picture of what you want, size etc. as they probably will not know the badge.

instead of a player you could always have R.I.P. written underneath !!!!!

spwaverley4916

I know an Everton fan who has had Jelavic tattooed on one bum cheek and Phil Neville on the other. He asked whether I thought they were any good. I told him that there wasn't much of a likeness but the one of Fellaini in the middle was a dead ringer :)

or you could have C on one cheek and V on the other - CoV when you bend over ;)

Johnrambo

dont get the one that was on the shirt this season - it will just remind you of a crap year ! - if your going abroad to have it done take a colour picture of what you want, size etc. as they probably will not know the badge.

instead of a player you could always have R.I.P. written underneath !!!!!

Or how big my "love" for the sky blues is :)

spwaverley4916

seriously - take a picture of the badge - I have it on my left shoulder blade and the flag of st George on the right one - had to convince the tatooist in spain that the 'english' flag was not the same as the Union flag - a picture beats a thousand words ( especially if you dont speak a foreign language!)

Johnrambo

seriously - take a picture of the badge - I have it on my left shoulder blade and the flag of st George on the right one - had to convince the tatooist in spain that the 'english' flag was not the same as the Union flag - a picture beats a thousand words ( especially if you dont speak a foreign language!)

Picture would be nice. :)

Il Pirata

Oggy's face? Are you planning on not having sex ever again?

BTW the current (original) 'elephant, castle and ball' logo is extremely cool and stylish, always seemed more ideal to me to get as a tattoo. Even thought about it myself.

Johnrambo

Oggy's face? Are you planning on not having sex ever again?

BTW the current (original) 'elephant, castle and ball' logo is extremely cool and stylish, always seemed more ideal to me to get as a tattoo. Even thought about it myself.

Hehe, if would get a tattoo for having sex, then Coventry is abit off? ;-)

The logo im talking about is this :

images.jpg

Il Pirata

I would get it in navy but without the shield and background, like it was on the home kit in the 70s etc.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I have "Ludo" tattooed on my willy. But sometimes it will read "Llandudno" :whistle:

Grendel

I was thinking to get an face of an sky blue legend also, but who would you take??

Andy Spring a true Sky Blue legend (and Bristol rovers)

kdrinkell

Thats a good un,I wish I had a penny for every crest I have seen so yours is a breath of fresh air

andrew.roberts

reminds me of the woman who had the faces of Paul McCartney tatooed on the inside of one thigh and John Lennon on the inside of the other. When she asks her mate round to have a look and see who she thinks they are, she says, "the one on the left looks a bit like Paul McCartney and the one on the right maybe John Lennon but the one in the middle with the beard and bad breath is definitely Willie Nelson"

Users who are viewing this thread