Match Thread Coventry v Bristol R Match Thread - Saturday 25th Mar (1 Viewer)

Grendel

But seems funny we win when he plays.

We've won every game jack finch has played this season.

We lost 7 in a row under Venus and Bigi started in all of them.

Grendel

I like to leave room for you to say something worthwhile for a change.

Why not leave the room until Lameries has a decent game. You'd be gone a long long time.

mds

So would you drop him for the Wembley game?
After Tuesdays performance and today, i would expect this team or very close to it to be the starting eleven for next Sunday, no reason why anyone of them should be dropped, if i was in the starting eleven today i would be dissapointed to be dropped next week, great all round performance you missed a decent game.

Nick

Administrator
After Tuesdays performance and today, i would expect this team or very close to it to be the starting eleven for next Sunday, no reason why anyone of them should be dropped, if i was in the starting eleven today i would be dissapointed to be dropped next week, great all round performance you missed a decent game.
The defence will be changed

North York’s Blue

What the hell was that BRFC fan who climbed over the netting and ran towards our fans at the end of the game trying to achieve? He appeared to be extremely angry for some reason. Think most of our fans just laughed at him.

trevelfarandwide

Now you are using 'farce' incorrectly. Another trip to the dictionary is in order.
And there's no such word as 'nope'.
Hahaha, deary me, perhaps you need to have a quiet word with yourself in a dark cupboard, pal.

Take it easy on yourself, acting like a prick is exhausting, apparently.

Oh, and never start a sentence with 'and', tut tut.

trevelfarandwide

There's nothing wrong with starting a sentence with a coordinating conjunction. And if you tell me otherwise, you're simply wrong.
Another moth to the flame of grammatical propriety?

You guys are awesome.

Warwickhunt

But but noone could do better with this team than slade some said lol
I don't know what Slade had been doing but since Robbins came in we do now have a structure of play and the players seem to know what that have to do, we are still lacking in skill across the board but we are 200% better than we have been which gives me bit of hope for Sundays game

Terry Gibson's perm

I don't know what Slade had been doing but since Robbins came in we do now have a structure of play and the players seem to know what that have to do, we are still lacking in skill across the board but we are 200% better than we have been which gives me bit of hope for Sundays game

They look more organised and seem to have things that they have worked on in training like not just booting corners into the box hopefully

covcity4life

I think it was just some idiots who desperately wanted to blame others that stuxk up for slade.

Proven now that different manager could do better and also shows squad isnt a rock bottom one as we have beat team foghting relegation and another team chasing playoffs.

Grendel

I think it was just some idiots who desperately wanted to blame others that stuxk up for slade.

Proven now that different manager could do better and also shows squad isnt a rock bottom one as we have beat team foghting relegation and another team chasing playoffs.

No it doesn't. We still lost the first 3 games under robins and should have lost yesterday if the ref did his job.

The last thing we want is any belief this squad is anything but rubbish

sw88

Chief Commentator!
No it doesn't. We still lost the first 3 games under robins and should have lost yesterday if the ref did his job.

Hat is a worry! Yes, I enjoy winning but it's the same group of players who performed so poorly under previous managers. Just because they've played better and won 2 does that mean we should Lee them for our next campaign? I'd worry if we kept half of them!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
What the hell was that BRFC fan who climbed over the netting and ran towards our fans at the end of the game trying to achieve? He appeared to be extremely angry for some reason. Think most of our fans just laughed at him.

Didn't see that, but makes a nice change for it to be our fans doing the laughing rather than being laughed at :D

covcity4life

Lost first 3 games cos of the damage slade did.

Strange to say we should have lost yesterday because of a first half penalty incident.

covcity4life

Hat is a worry! Yes, I enjoy winning but it's the same group of players who performed so poorly under previous managers. Just because they've played better and won 2 does that mean we should Lee them for our next campaign? I'd worry if we kept half of them!

Where has anyone said that? Noone is sayibg its an amazing squad. Just not one that should be bottom by 17pts at one point. That was down to poor management.

Grendel

Lost first 3 games cos of the damage slade did.

Strange to say we should have lost yesterday because of a first half penalty incident.

Not really because if he gave it our Man of Match would have been sent off.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Where has anyone said that? Noone is sayibg its an amazing squad. Just not one that should be bottom by 17pts at one point. That was down to poor management.

Not saying anyone has said it. Just don't think people should be blinded by the fact the players are now picking up points; some will.

As for we shouldn't be bottom, over the course of the season, we deserve to be where we are. And it's both players and managers to blame imo.

Mowbray wasn't a bad manager. Venus was never a manager. And Slade was poor admittedly but that didn't stop the players going out and trying to put some effort in

Grendel

Are you sure? For a start the players who've mainly contributed wouldn't have been here without the management change and Slade was the only manager who held any regard for George Thomas.

The players are appalling and spineless.

I'll make a prediction that certain badge kissers will show more appetite desire and commitment in 90 minutes next Sunday than they have all season. Fans instead of then posting "ha ha always said x was a great player shows those who slag them off know nothing about football" should consider that a 90 minute exhibition at Wembley means nothing. It's wet Tuesday nights in Accrington that do. It's those nights these players have been found wanting and always always will.

covcity4life

You alao preidcted we woukdbt win 2 more games this season and we already have so lets hope yoir wring again!

Sw88-spot on. We have only had 2 prooer managers all season in mowbray and robins. Unfortubtlry venus and slade had majority of games this season hence why we are bottom of league table.

Sisu havw to take huge blame for managerial sotuation this year.

withnail

Great day yesterday.
Only minor fly in the ointment were rent-a-stewards.
Over the top searching (especially for the west stand) and rude.

Roll on sunday, I'll have a drink in my hand this time next week.

clint van damme

their fans were a bunch of fuckin' idiots.
Farmer boys, fuelled by too much scrumpy on the back of their tractors on the way up, absolute morons. Glad thier big day out was ruined.

Terry Gibson's perm

Maybe he wanted to meet our Sheffield Utd brawler:emoji_fist:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Great day yesterday.
Only minor fly in the ointment were rent-a-stewards.
Over the top searching (especially for the west stand) and rude.

Roll on sunday, I'll have a drink in my hand this time next week.

I'm planning on having a drink too since I won't be driving. So updates may be reduced. Or make less sense than they probably normally do :D

Liquid Gold

their fans were a bunch of fuckin' idiots.
Farmer boys, fuelled by too much scrumpy on the back of their tractors on the way up, absolute morons. Glad thier big day out was ruined.
Bristol Rovers are my local team and they do have a fairly twatish contingent. They think they are a huge team despite never being higher than league 1 and a few seem to think playing Mansfield should be like green street. Went to a few games with a colleague and I stopped because their fans were doing my head in.

Terry Gibson's perm

I'm planning on having a drink too since I won't be driving. So updates may be reduced. Or make less sense than they probably normally do :D

Have a day's holiday but it will be unpaid as you are on a zero hours contract with Sbt

idm1975

As long as we don't end up with dead wives and players lobbing shit about am sure it will be fine

stevefloyd

On the plus side we somehow kept a clean sheet and won another game, we scored a goal from open play and added 3 points to our total, how much of this is for the players looking forward to a day out at wembley won't be known until we play our next league match, Robins does seem to have the team more organised to the point they actually know what they are doing.
On the negative side, we will have a different defence next week, is Reilly part of the cannot play brigade? if so shit of shits but Ghadzev will probably have to be there...note I didn't use the adjective play after Ghadzev!!

wingy

On the plus side we somehow kept a clean sheet and won another game, we scored a goal from open play and added 3 points to our total, how much of this is for the players looking forward to a day out at wembley won't be known until we play our next league match, Robins does seem to have the team more organised to the point they actually know what they are doing.
On the negative side, we will have a different defence next week, is Reilly part of the cannot play brigade? if so shit of shits but Ghadzev will probably have to be there...note I didn't use the adjective play after Ghadzev!!
Stevenson?

skybluedan

Wrong place and apologies to all for going off topic.
Hey Dan got to ask you here as you're not on much, do you live in Foleshill?
The CT has an article about about a chap who got 'stuck',in a Sofa having to be rescued by the emergency services! :p :$

Hahahahaha nah mate in sunny jersey I'm afraid , it was me dad

Users who are viewing this thread