Coventry v Leicester Play Off Semis a destined to happen? (1 Viewer)

messiahrobins

Leicester look to me to be bottling it big time. Genuinely feel we could have beat Chelsea today as they were dire, yet Leicester managed to concede 4 to them. Being knocked off top stop today, even with a game in hand, is bound to make them even more nervous.
I think we are playing for 6th spot as West Brom probably have 5th sewn up. Ipswich are still flying, and i personally thought the best two teams we played this season were Leeds and Ipswich.
Norwich might pip us to 6th of course (thinks its us v Norwich as Hull i think will choke and Preston are not good enough i dont think) but i just wonder if there is a sort of fate playing out and Us v Leicester is destined to happen.
Question is, in light of the above possibly bottling the autos, would Leicester actually be the team we want in the semis if we made it? You would think they would be on a real downer, but then again quality wise in fairness they do have the best players individually.
Team i want to avoid if we get there is West Brom over two legs.

Viktor17

I would absolutely take them over 2 legs - they are imploding, if they miss automatic - ooof.

agree on it’s only 6th left - we got to reach the same levels as yesterday and we will make it.

messiahrobins

I would absolutely take them over 2 legs - they are imploding, if they miss automatic - ooof.

agree on it’s only 6th left - we got to reach the same levels as yesterday and we will make it.
Huddersfield is our biggest match of the season. We now have to put the same performance in that match to show we can produce against teams we should beat when the national media are not there, its a different type of pressure.
Beat Huddersfield, and that will be a damn hard match as they are fighting for their lives, and i think we could be on the way to a special last 2 months of the season.

Bigal007

Leicester look to me to be bottling it big time. Genuinely feel we could have beat Chelsea today as they were dire, yet Leicester managed to concede 4 to them. Being knocked off top stop today, even with a game in hand, is bound to make them even more nervous.
I think we are playing for 6th spot as West Brom probably have 5th sewn up. Ipswich are still flying, and i personally thought the best two teams we played this season were Leeds and Ipswich.
Norwich might pip us to 6th of course (thinks its us v Norwich as Hull i think will choke and Preston are not good enough i dont think) but i just wonder if there is a sort of fate playing out and Us v Leicester is destined to happen.
Question is, in light of the above possibly bottling the autos, would Leicester actually be the team we want in the semis if we made it? You would think they would be on a real downer, but then again quality wise in fairness they do have the best players individually.
Team i want to avoid if we get there is West Brom over two legs.
Don't agree about Ipswich, they were poor but we were poorer.

Viktor17

Huddersfield is our biggest match of the season. We now have to put the same performance in that match to show we can produce against teams we should beat when the national media are not there, its a different type of pressure.
Beat Huddersfield, and that will be a damn hard match as they are fighting for their lives, and i think we could be on the way to a special last 2 months of the season.
100% - huge game, sets the tone

Users who are viewing this thread