"Coventry will be back one day" (1 Viewer)

n1xon

Was it at the end of our last home game Jesus (stands in block 15 if u didnt alresdy know) went to run on the pitch and got arrested!

ampthill_sba

I first met Jesus...at the Colchester away game where we won 5:1. Half time the entire Cov support were singing to him (as we were 1:0 down); he answered our prayers.

He's cut his hair now and so he's more of a John Lennon looky likey tbf

lordsummerisle

Talking about "Jesus" and "back" - did you know that if you say Jesus backwards it sounds just like "SAUSAGE"! .... just a thought! :thinking about:

Wish you hadn't had that thought.

Had a terrible, terrible nightmare about being attacked by giant sausages last night, terrified me. A little concerned about the possible Freudian implications of it.

I fear the wurst.

skyblueinBaku

I think we've signed the bigger lads to compete more in the physical battles rather than play route one. A balance between a passing game and being able to mix it up will stand us in good stead. Over the last few seasons it's been one or the other and thus became predictable

I think you are right, procdoc; this is likely to be a season of physical battles, which is why I like the quote from Ball - 'I like to put myself about'. Sounds like he is ready for it.

Otis

I think you are right, procdoc; this is likely to be a season of physical battles, which is why I like the quote from Ball - 'I like to put myself about'. Sounds like he is ready for it.

Yep, it's a quip you are happy to hear from a footballer, but much less inclined to when it is from a wife or girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread