Cp-artha risk advisory ltd (2 Viewers)

Astute

Middle name Donald? Always thought the bloke was quackers.

Astute

Risk advisory though. Who would have guessed
laughter.gif

CJ_covblaze

It's been covered before

will am i

How is that applicable. Fishers company has a net worth of positive £10k. A poster laughed at this as a sign of business incompetence.

Are you saying a company with net with of minus £17 million is showing business competence?
And the net worth of coventry city is? And is that more or less than when sisu took over?

Grendel

Danceswithhorses

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where Timothy holds a current appointment equals £717,412, with a combined total current assets value of £2,540,596 and total current liabilities of £110,994,196.

So net current liabilities of £108m ?

Grendel

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where Timothy holds a current appointment equals £717,412, with a combined total current assets value of £2,540,596 and total current liabilities of £110,994,196.

Can you post a link?

Tonylinc

The thing that seems clear to me is that everything TF touches turns to shit. Is that not the evidence before us?

Grendel

skybluetony176

Sounds like he needs to speak to someone with experience in risk management :thinking about:

Astute

No it's the net worth of Chelsea.

And they have one at each end of the pitch.

So Chelsea are only worth a bit more than SISU wasted on our club?

They would get more than that off Sky in 2 seasons.

Grendel

And they have one at each end of the pitch.

So Chelsea are only worth a bit more than SISU wasted on our club?

They would get more than that off Sky in 2 seasons.

£770 million? Really?

wingy

Looks like he's just a director at those firms with combined £108m liabilities, so not his debt

No I don't think so DWH Largely speaking having looked over his entities many times he Is both Director Owner
His most recent last summer was India realty Ltd I think who took on their first co director around Sept
May be way off here but thatAyers be his vehicle to further the Fantasy land project after getting his wrist slapped by Joy for wasting circa £500K on Consultants to that point
Apparently she was not willing to cough It up
Might be an event with that Company further down the line when real money Is due

Danceswithhorses

No I don't think so DWH Largely speaking having looked over his entities many times he Is both Director Owner
His most recent last summer was India realty Ltd I think who took on their first co director around Sept
May be way off here but thatAyers be his vehicle to further the Fantasy land project after getting his wrist slapped by Joy for wasting circa £500K on Consultants to that point
Apparently she was not willing to cough It up
Might be an event with that Company further down the line when real money Is due
So are you saying that those company debts are personally guaranteed by TF ?

Captain Dart

Astute

Owners and directors of limited companies are not personally liable beyond their investment, they can lose their investment but it is only the assets of the company that can be used to pay off the debts they incurr, that is the whole point of them!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_company

The only time they can make bigger losses is when they put up collateral in exchange for a loan before things go totally wrong. But I suppose this can then be seen as their investment.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
The whole point of Ltd liability is to limit the liability of the shareholders. Unless a shareholder or director has given personal guarantees, and as long as the director has not acted fraudulently or negligently then there is no further personal liability.

There is an Indian connection to this with a familiar name that came up on google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQSx8whkObg

The original CP Artha indian website gave investment examples including a football club one that had sales of players financing liabilities but that seems to gone now.

Captain Dart

The whole point of Ltd liability is to limit the liability of the shareholders. Unless a shareholder or director has given personal guarantees, and as long as the director has not acted fraudulently or negligently then there is no further personal liability.

There is an Indian connection to this with a familiar name that came up on google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQSx8whkObg

The original CP Artha indian website gave investment examples including a football club one that had sales of players financing liabilities but that seems to gone now.

I have a superior snake oil product I can supply.

Users who are viewing this thread