Creating noise at Wembley (1 Viewer)

Milne Out

Any stadium with day trippers and football tourists will always struggle to get the rafters rocking
I’ve been to Wembley, Etihad, Anfield, old Trafford, San Siro, Camp Nou, Signal Park Dortmund.
Can’t say I’ve been impressed with the noise at any in general
Wembley finals always have more than their fair share of loosely affiliated fans, partners of fans etc. Add in the obsession with every man and his dog photographing and videoing anything , and it’s not a recipe for a cauldron of noise anymore. The rawness at football only rears its head occasionally now. I think we all used to snigger at the ultras and their Co-ordinated chanting and displays. But they do help get the ground rocking, as opposed to playing in a library.

I’d say I enjoyed the atmosphere pre-match at the play offs to the atmosphere at the game.
I was nervous beyond belief and was constantly annoyed at people around me who didn’t seem bothered , or were constantly en route to and from the concourse , as opposed to shouting and singing till they were hoarse

Hobo

season-ticket holders would get a ticket as I am not going to play it at Bournemouth are they. Anfield is a superb stadium and a superb city to play football at. The atmosphere there at times is probably the best in the country.

W

17.15 on Saturday

You just don't get it do you? What if it was Villa v Arsenal at Anfield? Would all season ticket holders get a ticket then?

Even at Wembley they probably wouldn't? But at least more would, that is why the semi finals are at Wembley. The landscape has changed from the 70's to now

Hobo

You’re frankly insane to attempt it by coach and I’ve no idea why anyone would try.

A lot of fans have too. And the coach travellers for the play off final probably had a better experience than the training travellers .

Even London based England fans say travel networks to Wembley are shite!

Covcraig@bury

We sing from the kick off and we just keep singing , we drown them cockney manc’s with full volume and everything we’ve got. Even if ( IF ) they score we keep going . Let’s turn Wembley into the biggest and loudest GiG ever !!!

SBAndy

You'd be fucking mad to train it to be fair.

What’s the answer then? Went by coach to the P/O final, was awful. Was intending to go by train this time, and the only other option I see is driving which means I can’t have a few beers.

Best start walking now I suppose!

Tommo1993

Football is very possible without alcohol. If the game is that important and driving is looking the best option (which I think it is), just take the hit.

mmttww

RE: noise, if everyone posting in here or reading the thread tried to get songs going wherever they're sat, that might make a difference. DIY, and all that!

Saddlebrains

Dont know why more don't drive

Rented the same drive we did for the play off final, 2 hours with a piss stop included, straight down the M1, North Circular, Harrow Road, bang job done

No reason you cant have 3 or 4 pints throughout the day if you get there early enough and eat a decent amount halfway through, even if you're the driver

Covkid1968#

It was awful tonight

fernandopartridge

What’s the answer then? Went by coach to the P/O final, was awful. Was intending to go by train this time, and the only other option I see is driving which means I can’t have a few beers.

Best start walking now I suppose!
The train is fine, just get the latest possible one back

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

Think Adi richly deserves a chant. Nice and simple
Adi,Adi,Adi. Oy oy oy etc.

Users who are viewing this thread