Crewe (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

The 'foot off the gas' syndrome once more, it seems. Personally, I'd have told the lads to get at least one more to bury them, but hey ho, still plenty of time. Can't see Crewe making much of a fight of it, tbh.

Mowbray likes attacking football but he's also been shown to pragmatic and sensible. I'd love for us to go and score 7 or 8 but game is over, just make sure no unnecessary injuries or bookings

Otis

Mowbray likes attacking football but he's also been shown to pragmatic and sensible. I'd love for us to go and score 7 or 8 but game is over, just make sure no unnecessary injuries or bookings
Yep. Secure the points, keep it tight, avoid injuries and don't get booked.

ccfc92

Why are they even trying to gain points? Bit like a woman trying not to be a temperamental, witchy cow-bag, isn't it?

Or is that analogy just applicable to my dark existence?

Lol, it's like a half effort.

If Villa had anything about them, they'd go and win at Sunderland. Deserve to go down.

Nick

Administrator
Sounds like rcc got maddison out the shit, commentary made out it was a certain goal

SkyBlue_Bear83

Charles Cook made a couple of good interventions today, defence sounds not too tight. 10 days to hopefully get Martin fit and possible bring in a defender or two, hopefully we can get Lorentzton up to speed as well but doubt he would be thrown in for two massive games anyway.

Happy_Martian

When is the Yellow Card amnesty ? If Flecks being protected for the Walsall game, won't we have the same problem for the next game, and the next, and the next etc until the yellows are wiped ?

Users who are viewing this thread